Fattening others

Girlfriend’s weight gain/how to bring up feederism

It sounds like she already knows you like her larger. I think the problem you are going to have is that she will become larger than your preference weight, and perhaps have health problems. She may want to lose weight at some point again, but likely she would regain the weight plus more. Everything is going the way you want it to right now, so just sit back and enjoy it.
5 years

She did catch me early on in or relationship, on big cuties, and later talked to me

She definitely already knows. You see something like this, it's not the sort of thing you forget.

Talk to her. Be completely honest about what you want. Accept that she might not want the same thing. Once everything is out in the open and no one is in the closet, then you can start to work on a compromise. She might even be in the exact same place that you are.
5 years

Just the fact that she is throwing away her old clothes, and not saving them in case she gets thin again, is a good indication she likes being fat, and will continue to get bigger.
5 years

You're lucky to have such a fat girlfriend.

Are you still thinking about eventually marrying her?

A lot of women suddenly want to lose weight before their wedding because the focus will be on her as the bride.

You could start now looking online for engagement photos and wedding photos of couples that look similar to you and her...and especially bridal photos of beautiful brides as fat as your girlfriend, or just a little fatter. Show them to her and tell her that's what you dream of for your big day.
5 years

Love this thread! Any updates?
2 years