Body inflation

Inflation by air pump

quietfeedee:
Hi! So i just have a few questions.
How did all of your inflation’s by aquarium pumps go the first time? Can i get any stories? And also, any recommendations as to how to go about it besides shoving it wherever and turning on the pump? Thanks!

At first I used a like foot pump for like yoga balls but as I did it more I started using a helium tank. It makes you fill up faster but without cramping that was my favorite to use
3 years

Inflation by air pump

Bananas2132:
At first I used a like foot pump for like yoga balls but as I did it more I started using a helium tank. It makes you fill up faster but without cramping that was my favorite to use

frenchfeeder51:
Hello ! I love belly inflation too. I use an aquarium air pump, but I'm interrested about Helium inflation. So you can inflate without cramping ? Do you use something to limit the pressure ? I'm very interrested about that. Can you tell me more ?

I literally just tape the aquarium pump tube to the helium tank then start inflating.
3 years

Inflation by air pump

Bananas2132:

frenchfeeder51:
Hello ! I love belly inflation too. I use an aquarium air pump, but I'm interrested about Helium inflation. So you can inflate without cramping ? Do you use something to limit the pressure ? I'm very interrested about that. Can you tell me more ?

Bananas2132:
I literally just tape the aquarium pump tube to the helium tank then start inflating.

frenchfeeder51:
Is Helium better than air ? and why ?

To me it is because I cramp less. Also with a helium tank you can fill up faster I like the feeling.
3 years

Inflation by air pump

My first time was full of a lot of deflating, as I would get a bunch of cramps. Eventually, I ended up loving the act of inflating and deflating over and over again, each time playing with how much pressure I could take before I couldn't inflate anymore. Lately, I still have to do some of the initial inflation and deflation just to get myself warmed up, kinda like how you stretch a balloon with your hands before you actually blow it up.
So yeah, crampy at first during my first time. Over time you get really seasoned/stretchy!
3 years

Inflation by air pump

LNh7:
What kinda pump do you use? And do you recommend anything specific?[/quote]

I use a Whisper aquarium pump. i cannot speak to which gallon rating is safest since I'm not a doctor. I know I have a 10-gallon one, which may have broke because it doesn't provide a strong flow anymore. I won't recommend anything higher and I'm not even recommending that you buy one. It's just the one I have found to be most commonly used, so I bought it for myself. They seem cheaper than they used to be.
3 years

Inflation by air pump

LNh7:
What kinda pump do you use? And do you recommend anything specific?

Aurasphere:
I use a Whisper aquarium pump. i cannot speak to which gallon rating is safest since I'm not a doctor. I know I have a 10-gallon one, which may have broke because it doesn't provide a strong flow anymore. I won't recommend anything higher and I'm not even recommending that you buy one. It's just the one I have found to be most commonly used, so I bought it for myself. They seem cheaper than they used to be.[/quote]

Is the 10 gallon one *enough*? Personally, I've bought like 3 aquarium pumps and none of them have been strong enough to inflate me at all! They were measured by gph and not tank size so I have no way to compare.
6 months