Extreme obesity

So fat your arms stick out.

I seen it in cartoons and a few WG art work on DA but is it possible in real life for one to get so fat your arms stick out like a T?

Ive been told its not possible but then again Ive been told when I was a kid that a Fat person walks with their arms sticking out to help them breath better.

I wont lie if a girl got that fat and or stuffed her arms stick out would be cute to see!
5 years

Tried that.
5 years

It depends on body shape. If someone builds up a lot of fat in their side boob near the underarm, and if they have fat upper arms, that will push their arms to stick out.
5 years

Straight out (as in stuck to only being straight out)? I doubt it.

Limited to some angle? Absolutely
2 years

This is definitely a thing for me. A combination of back fat, side boob, side rolls, and arm rolls all so uncontrollably squished together that they permanently feel overloaded with tote bags they can never put down. Yum.
2 years

Etiola:
I have a pretty thin waist (34 inches) for my height and weight. Most of my excess weight is distributed on my limbs, buttocks and breast.

Right now, my arms circumference is 14 in and my thighs' is 26 in.

It's hard to believe that when I was thin I wore size 25 (equivalent to US size 0) jeans, which means my waist was smaller than my thighs are now! 😱

It's almost impossible for me to wear blouses and find pants that fit well.

In straight size stores, it's hard to get the largest size of pants past my knees (unless they are really stretchy) and blouses' sleeves are so tight my arms look like sausages in casings ... 😣

In plus size stores, pants fit my legs but are ridiculously lose at the waist (so much so that wearing a belt isn't a solution) and blouses fit my arms but look like I'm wearing my dad's shirt. 😢

That's why I almost always wear dresses.

Overall, it sounds like you’ve become quite the beautiful young woman :-)
2 years