Fat experiences

Warnings gaining maybe addicting

Has anyone find gaining addicting beside me
5 years

Kind of. As I get more and more comfortable with being fat, and get fatter I want to get fatter. It’s kind of a feedback loop. I finally broke 230, I hit 234 this morning and thought “wow, I really can do this”.
5 years

Sort of. Although I think eating everything I want all the time without worrying what it will do to my waistline is addicting...
5 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Kind of. As I get more and more comfortable with being fat, and get fatter I want to get fatter. It�s kind of a feedback loop. I finally broke 230, I hit 234 this morning and thought �wow, I really can do this�.

Very comfortable with my new size but think I am not fat enough
5 years

For me, it is very addicting. Once I hit 300, I felt I wasn't fat enough, and need to add more. I feel like when I hit my goal of 325, that may not be big enough as well, and I might have to go up 350, and then eventually higher.
5 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Kind of. As I get more and more comfortable with being fat, and get fatter I want to get fatter. It�s kind of a feedback loop. I finally broke 230, I hit 234 this morning and thought �wow, I really can do this�.

Getting chubby:
Very comfortable with my new size but think I am not fat enough

I’m feeling the same way. I’m always raising the bar. I want to get a lot fatter too. When I was 200 I thought 225 was the goal. When I was 220 I thought 230-235 would be good. Now I’m almost 235 and I wonder if 245 will be all that fat.
5 years

Getting chubby:

Once I had progressed in gaining, I found the new pattern of eating I had developed was both habit forming and addictive. After some months I had become used to eating more in terms of quantity and the frequency of meals and in between snacks. Also, since much of what I eat is junk fast food it is by design addictive. Once you have started on fast food it is difficult to stop because it is so “moorish”. I have also developed a craving for it so a few hours after eating my fill I start to become ravenous for more. So I think there comes a point in gaining when you pass the point of no return in that you are no longer in control of your ravenous appetite. The problem is that you generally do not know you have passed the point of no return until long after you have passed it. That was certainly my experience.
5 years

I tend to go off-and-on. When I'm not into it, I can lose some of the weight I've gained, but never all of it. Throughout 2017 and 2018, the switch was mostly turned off for me, but I still only got down from 285 to the high 240s. The switch is just now starting to turn on again, but I think I'm just going to get in the habit of eating a lot, counterbalancing it with long walks a few times a week (I personally have to watch my blood pressure, and moderate exercise helps that regardless of weight), and letting my weight do whatever.

It's worth noting that even when the switch is off, I never regret gaining or feel bad about my body; I just naturally lose weight due to the exercise and my eating reverting to normal levels.
5 years

Getting chubby:

kevingainer:
Once I had progressed in gaining, I found the new pattern of eating I had developed was both habit forming and addictive. After some months I had become used to eating more in terms of quantity and the frequency of meals and in between snacks. Also, since much of what I eat is junk fast food it is by design addictive. Once you have started on fast food it is difficult to stop because it is so �moorish�. I have also developed a craving for it so a few hours after eating my fill I start to become ravenous for more. So I think there comes a point in gaining when you pass the point of no return in that you are no longer in control of your ravenous appetite. The problem is that you generally do not know you have passed the point of no return until long after you have passed it. That was certainly my experience.

I know what you mean about fast food would not eat any when I was skinny now find some. of it very tasty
5 years

I think it's addicting. I'm sure there's plenty of gainers out there that had a certain goal and went over it because they couldn't stop. I've gained about 60lbs so far and plan to gain at least another 80lbs and by the time I've done thY I don't see how I could just maintain that weight, I'd naturally keep getting bigger because I just can't stop myself.
5 years
123   loading