Fat experiences

Warnings gaining maybe addicting

Find myself eating double whoppers 3 time a week
5 years

Fettabo:
For me, whenever you get used to the portions and stretching your stomach out. Its hard to not eat like that anymore.

When you go past that point, you hit a kind of "point of no return." I eat so much, because my capacity is so large, that even if I scaled it back, I think my metabolism would just slow down to compensate. And at my size, any physical activity is a work out! So I don't know how I could cut my food intake and increase my metabolism without being totally miserable...
5 years

Gtownfa:
Not so much 'addicting', but once the gain has started it's hard to stop it rolling on regardless.

Exactly....
Once committed to really gain my appetite grew and my wife really gets off on buying me larger clothes and gets rid of the stuff that fits. So if I stop gaining I dont have any smaller clothes. Lol
5 years

Gtownfa:
Not so much 'addicting', but once the gain has started it's hard to stop it rolling on regardless.

mywifefeedsme:
Exactly....
Once committed to really gain my appetite grew and my wife really gets off on buying me larger clothes and gets rid of the stuff that fits. So if I stop gaining I dont have any smaller clothes. Lol

HoneyBearsMrs:
I do the same thing to my husband!!!!

You're doing a great job helping him grow. I dont like wearing baggy clothes so I dont have an option but to gain more and get rewarded.
5 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I�m feeling the same way. I�m always raising the bar. I want to get a lot fatter too. When I was 200 I thought 225 was the goal. When I was 220 I thought 230-235 would be good. Now I�m almost 235 and I wonder if 245 will be all that fat.[/quote]

I'd initially had not exactly a goal weight, but I had a weight I wasn't afraid to imagine being, which was 265. I got from there to over 305 because, "I just want to see how another 10lbs. looks", and the way my gaining goes it's a cycle wherein I will always *eventually* wind up with a want/need/desperate panic to grow enough to notice it. It's still happening even now because I for awhile I unintentionally/circumstantially lost 2.5 stone, and all last year I got to enjoy putting it back on, which was also my first natural chance to lose and regain weight, and see if my fat distribution and density relaxed like I'd hoped it would. And you know what? It sure as hell did!

So is it addicting, or is it that it's always been a good experience for me? Every successful gain I've grown a bit fatter, and happier with where my body is and where I suspect may be going, and *crucially* I'm not stressed about it because I've always taken as much time as I need whenever I feel like I need it, and I've spent my time as a gainer really learning to listen to myself (because myself can be a vague, wordless mess).

But "I just want to see how another 10lbs. looks", is undoubtedly where I'll find myself again. This time I'd venture to guess that it'll show up once I crest 330 and start to adjust to being that size... I don't know if my fetishistic levels of desire will ever clash with what the rest of me thinks and wants, but I hung out around 300 for a couple of years because the first time I was 300+ I had so much perky abdominal fat with nowhere to go but sit and fight against my boobs and my chest/lungs/diaphragm for air. It wasn't terrible, but it felt like being a little bit claustrophobic
in yourself, if that makes any sense.

Final insight I've got is that getting fatter is definitely just like taking a drug, and makes sense to me because what drugs do is make your brain release more or less of neurotransmitters and chemicals your body had already made itself.
I don't think you can abuse your brain chemistry via sexy thoughts quite as well as you can with cocaine, but I could see if being like a masturbation/sex addiction.
Personally, when I feel like I've got something unpleasant or overwhelming to tackle or get through, feedism is one of my preferred way to build in some "me time", and focusing on my body as much as I do when I'm in the midst of legitimately stressful times, has proven to be... I'm not Californian enough anymore to call it a grounding experience, but it's always a place I can choose to go for a smile and a surprisingly rewarding self-hug!
5 years

Yeah, I like that “let me see how another 10 lbs looks and feels “. Unless I see pics side by side I don’t feel or think I look all that fat.
5 years

Becoming a fast food junk anyone else became one while gaining
5 years

I'm trying not to get sucked into the 'numbers' on a scale thing.
Everyone seems to show fat in different places, so I'm going to simply gain until I like what I see, regardless of what a set of scales might display.
5 years

LilRascl:
I don't know if my fetishistic levels of desire will ever clash with what the rest of me thinks and wants

I'm experiencing exactly this dilemma. Having accidentally put on ten pounds toward the end of last year, my wish to lose them again wrestled with my wish to put on another ten to the degree that the fantasy was beginning to feel intrusive. So to satisfy the latter, I decided to allow myself to just go nuts, but within a very strictly defined window of time, after which I would cut back down to my pre-winter weight.

So, over a period of seven days (my allocated gaining period) I consumed between 7,000 and 9,000 calories a day. The results were pretty amazing. On the morning of day 8 the scales were up 5 pounds.

Of course, this led to the inevitable desire to continue.

And so i did continue. I'm now up ten pounds and I don't think I'm going to be able to stop. Several times over the last two weeks I've made the decision to go into reverse. But then, perhaps during some mundane, everyday activity, I notice that I'm fatter, and suddenly I'm engulfed by the erotic tidal wave and all I can think about is adding calories. On Tuesday I took a 4,000 calorie lunch break because my pants were feeling a little tight. Insane.

Another 'addictive' aspect is also the fact that, after so many days of overeating, my capacity for food has increased and I'm constantly hungry.
5 years

Not trying to gain but gained 3 lbs last week
5 years
123   loading