Lifestyle tips

Do bbws like fat guys

I became chubby this year to see what it was like found I like my new size and I am comfortable being fat my girlfriend who is a ssbbw want my to lose some of the weight so do BBws like fat guys
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

not many
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

Hey, my first post here :-P

Tastes are very different.
According to a German TV station that showed pictures of faceless male bodies of various shapes to random women on the street, the chubby hairy guy was considered attractive, and the ahtletic but not ripped body, too.

Some biologists claim that being overweight was an evolutionary advantage, as overweight people tend to get ill less often and can handle infections better, due to the extra they can spare, so for that matter, the bigger guy may be a more reliable choice for starting a family in a darwinistic sense, thus may appear attractive for a long term partner choice.

I personally have met many women, who claimed to like an athletic man. But only until they cuddled with a chubby guy. Apparantly, we cuddle better. And we don't have to leave 3 nights a week to go to the Gym, we often have a better relation to tasty food that can be of use in a family kitchen.
Besides that, everybody will age eventually. So it is far more important that the inner qualities fit to the partner, rather than the current attractiveness of his or her outer appearance.

I trust that many women who want to lead a happy longterm relationship have a gut feeling for that.
The others will maybe come to that later in their lifes.
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

My wife used to seem unattracted to heavier guys and liked the leaner athletic look.....so she said. But her once athletic muscular boyfriend then husband......turned into a muscle chin with a big gut....and she couldn’t seem to keep her hands off me.

Is there a saying “once you have had a big gut you can’t ever go back” 😂😂😂😂
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

here_we_go_again:
I looove fat guys- the fatter the better.
I love nothing more than a 400lbs plus man with a huge hanging belly and moobs- sooo sexy 😊

Well then I’ve got some gaining to do to get your attention 😉😉
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

voluptuouslover:
Is there a saying �once you have had a big gut you can�t ever go back� 😂😂😂😂

Not that I know of, but one joke that some large folks and FAs sometimes like to say is this:

"Who needs a 6 pack when you've got a keg?"
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

Depends on the woman, I like both fat guys and leaner guys, I just gravitate a little bit more towards bigger men
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

voluptuouslover:
Is there a saying �once you have had a big gut you can�t ever go back� 😂😂😂😂

ILuvChubbyChix:
Not that I know of, but one joke that some large folks and FAs sometimes like to say is this:

"Who needs a 6 pack when you've got a keg?"

😂
5 years

Do bbws like fat guys

Getting chubby:
I became chubby this year to see what it was like found I like my new size and I am comfortable being fat my girlfriend who is a ssbbw want my to lose some of the weight so do BBws like fat guys

Tubby4Spaghetti:
I can say from personal experience that not only does the general female public dislike fat men, even BBW and SSBBW don't care for them either. One woman I know who is over 500 pounds says "I'm not attracted to fat men, sorry."

It's really the same for any fat person - people in public either don't see you at all or they look you up and down and look away.

That can be part of the tun, though!

That said, in my experience, women go for how well a guy treats her, how he takes care of himself besides the weight. Not a slob, sees to his finances, has a healthy relationship to his mother and his family, seeing where he can contribute rather than what he can take, isn't a drug addict or alcoholic or in and out of jail, has aspirations for himself, and who is grateful to have a woman in his life and wants to share it with her.

That general public hates fat people anyway but in terms of the BBW Syndicate, what are you talking about? You know how many BBW and SSBBW are married to fat men or have it in their profile they prefer them? I know two bbws on YouTube that go gaga anytime a fat man makes a comment on their vids. One of my best friends dates nothing but fat men.

Read profiles, they're there.
4 years

Do bbws like fat guys

Don't know if this helps but there are some out there, like myself, who prefer larger men
4 years
12   loading