Lifestyle tips

Driving while fat

A question for those of you who've passed 400, 500, and 600 pounds -- What's it like getting behind the wheel and driving as you approached and passed those weight milestones?
5 years

Driving while fat

nofbar:
A question for those of you who've passed 400, 500, and 600 pounds -- What's it like getting behind the wheel and driving as you approached and passed those weight milestones?

Depends really. some people your belly starts to touch the steering wheel. Four door cars are tight to get in. sometimes seatbelts don't reach or just reach.
5 years

Driving while fat

Driving just sucks. It's like a 300lb man getting in a Dodgem car.
5 years

Driving while fat

Yep. low cars suck for me too. But at 6'2" you can kinda deal. nowhere to really run when your head touches the ceiling and your seat is as far back as it goes. Gut likes eating my steering wheel with its fat.
5 years

Driving while fat

I'm not talking about a 2-door. haha 2-doors are stupid.
5 years

Driving while fat

My car is small and I can not drive anymore.
I do not get my ass in the driver's seat and my legs overflow the seat, my head touches the roof and the door does not close.
I doubt many people will continue driving after spending 500 pounds. With that weight everything becomes difficult and getting into a car requires a lot of effort.
5 years

Driving while fat

That's my point now haha. I just can't really do it anymore.
5 years

Driving while fat

My belly already rubs the wheel when i get in and out of the car.
5 years

Driving while fat

I remember that stage. it was annoying but fun. and hot.
5 years

Driving while fat

Haha that's a good case of 'gotta do what you gotta do'
5 years
12   loading