Fat experiences

You know you're fat when:

You know you're fat when after a stuffing you can force your tummy out enough to break your belt. 😍🤭
5 years

PinkyDear:
You know you are fat when restaurant hosts no longer offer you a booth.

You know you are fat when places on your body that use to be two feet apart touch.

You know you are fat when the waitress isn't surprised by your big order.

You know you are fat when you've outgrown necklaces.

You know you are fat when you take up the space of two people on the sofa, bed, etc.

You know you are fat when it takes a good bit of effort to get out of bed or off the sofa.

Hmmmmm

Sounds like you're speaking from experience~
5 years

You know you're fat when the doctor can not weigh you.

You know that you are fat when they invite you to quit your job, because you can not do your job.

That time I knew I was really fat. I could not crouch and I could not stand on my feet for long.
5 years

Silverwing:
You know you're fat when after a stuffing you can force your tummy out enough to break your belt. 😍🤭

broke a button on my pants after a big lunch at work one time and almost died of horniness and embarrassment
5 years

You know you're fat when the girl you just slept with says you look pregnant and is shocked you aren't pushing your belly out.
5 years

You drink Diet Coke.
5 years

You move from 52 to 58 inch pants and see they really are not that much bigger
5 years

When you realise clothes suck but that food is too good.
5 years

Your lady calls you and wants to meet at Pluckers after work. You really ought to say no b/c you almost couldn't get into these jeans this morning ... but you could really go for some wings.

When you finally get a table, you notice your jeans feel looser. Maybe they just needed to stretch out during the day. Yay, now you don't feel bad for getting 10 wings instead of 5. And a beer instead of tea. And dessert.

Except when the check comes and you fish for your wallet, you realize your jeans feel loose b/c you busted the zipper.
5 years

happens so many times haha. not just the zipper haha
5 years
12345   loading