Extreme obesity

Extreme but independent obesity?

Is anyone interested in becoming (or being with someone) as big as possible while remaining self-sufficient?

Many people on this site seem to either want to stop at a very fat but not extremely fat stage, or aim for immobility.

But what about the largest possible size where one still has some independence? Even if support is very helpful and day-to-day tasks without help are extremely difficult, but they are still possible. Barely, but possible.
5 years

Yeah I'd like to be as fat as possible and still be able to walk and do basic things.
5 years

GabDebu:
Yeah I'd like to be as fat as possible and still be able to walk and do basic things.

That's what I want too. 620 pounds or so at my height seems to be that point.
5 years

Yeah, this is my goal. To get as fat as I can while not suffering major health issues and still being able to do what I want without assistance. Putting my shoes on, bathing, cleaning the house, waddling around a zoo or museum, doing some simple yoga, catching the cat to take him to the vet. I'm fine with having to stop and rest periodically though.
5 years

sweetfattie:
Yeah, this is my goal. To get as fat as I can while not suffering major health issues and still being able to do what I want without assistance. Putting my shoes on, bathing, cleaning the house, waddling around a zoo or museum, doing some simple yoga, catching the cat to take him to the vet. I'm fine with having to stop and rest periodically though.

I am with Sweetfattie. I would love to get as fat as possible without the health side effects. It would be wonderful in my mind if I could gain another 120 lbs. pounds and get to 400 lbs, and still be able to walk far, not get out of breath, and have knees that don't hurt or deteriorate. But alas I have those health issues now so I have to stay at my current weight of 280 as I age or I will lose my ability to enjoy life.
5 years

I'm very fat and it's getting harder and harder to do basic tasks, I guess I'm on my way to immobility and I really do not like to spend my life in a bed and depending on someone else.
I admit that I love being obese and lazy, but immobility scares me. Stop getting fat is difficult, when everything you eat fattens you and avoid physical effort all the time
5 years

I would love my feedee to be able to waddle around the house but to take her out in a wheelchair and having to ask strangers to help me push her
4 years