Fat experiences

Crushes on fat strangers

Nice story.....over winter time I love that look as well the tall boots almost to the knees with their lower legs almost being to fat to fit into the boots.....my wife was struggling g in her this morning.
5 years

Crushes on fat strangers

Curious 2:
Which donut shop, Dunkins?

Looking at someone attractive while married =/= cheating[/quote]
Nothing wrong with looking. God gave us eyes for a reason. It's the acting upon it that would be cheating lol
5 years

Crushes on fat strangers

Curious 2:

Looking at someone attractive while married =/= cheating

Nerdy girl:
Nothing wrong with looking. God gave us eyes for a reason. It's the acting upon it that would be cheating lol[/quote]

This ^

Even my wife points out fat women with large breasts to me if we are walking in town "I bet you spotted her didn't you over there" and I'll reply "I didn't actually but thanks for pointing her out" lol, it's all window shopping and I'd be shocked if my wife didn't look at other men.
5 years

Crushes on fat strangers

Curious 2:

Looking at someone attractive while married =/= cheating

Nerdy girl:
Nothing wrong with looking. God gave us eyes for a reason. It's the acting upon it that would be cheating lol

fatsmagic:
This ^

Even my wife points out fat women with large breasts to me if we are walking in town "I bet you spotted her didn't you over there" and I'll reply "I didn't actually but thanks for pointing her out" lol, it's all window shopping and I'd be shocked if my wife didn't look at other men.[/quote]

Could not agree more. I am married and faithful to my wife but one of the joys of life is being able to admire beautiful women you find appealing. I just love being in places where there are numerous fat women, such as food courts in malls, museums, busy fast food restaurants at lunch, etc. Being able to admire fat women wherever you find them is just delightful and makes life worth living.
5 years