Extreme obesity

What do you guys think of health issues?

The only thing I worry about is the possibility of having caretakers control the type and quantity of food I consume (i.e., family members, nursing home/government assistance) if I become too disabled to care for myself. I'd prefer to have a fatal heart attack as opposed to a stroke for this reason.
5 years

Not my thing at all. I already have health issues that are not fat related and it sucks when your body stops you from doing what you want! So if I start developing metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc, I will do my best to get it under control. If that means I never reach my goal of 400 lbs, so be it.

So far, so good though! My fasting glucose and A1C are normal, so are my lipids. My blood pressure is a bit higher than I'd like but not officially high. Part of that could be stress, part of it is the fact that I can't buy yoga classes or a gym membership right now because I'm trying to scrape up enough money to get my cat some expensive veterinary treatment.
5 years

For me it's not so much the specific health effects, but that you're partner knows they're killing themselves, but they are too far gone to stop it from happening. The only difference between fantasy vs reality is that in reality it's because they have a similar fetish that renders them helpless, and in fantasy and literature it's purely or a binging disorder or a stomach stretched out of emotional dependence. The idea that unless you help them there is no turning back, no hope of longevity, and that they don't realize this until they are completely dependent is incredibly hot.
5 years

Jiggity:
To me, they're more like an unfortunate side-effect, but one I'm willing to embrace and accept in other to reach my goal. Does help that I want subcutaneous and not visceral fat, tjo

But if you dig health issues, all the power to you, I'll absolutely respect it.

It comes with the gaining. I'm trying to accept it. It's kinda like it's inevitable...
5 years

As a feeder looking after my girl when things get difficult is part of the relationship... Always there to support.
5 years

Not a fan. Things like being out of shape and panting after climbing a few stairs are hot, but the risk of developing actual health problems like diabetes is the only thing that keeps me from gaining indefinitely.
5 years

obeseteengainer:
For me they�re a massive turn on, I have high blood pressure and can�t wait to develop diabetes, heart disease, nafld etc. I can�t wait to feel my body struggle even more when I put it under more and more strain until I keel over, preferably from a heart attack.

Idk whether this applies to a lot of members in this community or not so I�m wondering what you guys think.

justapig:
exactly the same here, knowing every calorie and every extra lbs is killing you quicker 🐷
My blood pressure is high, my cholesterol is high, I have type 2 diabetes and at my last test my blood sugar was through the roof and I have acid reflux from the weight of my belly fat. I'm well on the way to an early death and it's so hot smiley
5 years

glutton:
My blood pressure is high, my cholesterol is high, I have type 2 diabetes and at my last test my blood sugar was through the roof and I have acid reflux from the weight of my belly fat. I'm well on the way to an early death and it's so hot smiley

My bloodwork has been heading in that direction as well. Are you on a lot of meds? My doc wanted to put me on high cholesterol meds but I'm wary about the side effects. But of course I'd rather put up with side effects than have to exercise and change my diet lol
5 years

I promised myself that, when my gaining started causing health problems or my having to have special equioment, I would stop. Then I developed sleep apnea as a direct result of my weight and, instead of reducing my weight, I started using a CPAP machine and mask which took time to get used to but I depend on it now. I also ordered a bariatric hospital style bed as I found it easier to sleep with my upper body slightly raised.

So the promise changed. I would start losing weight and take my health seriously if developed a condition which meant I would be on medication for life. Soon after I was diagnosed with metabolic syndrome and have medication for high lood pressure and colestrol. So I stopped kidding myself and accepted that my choice to be morbidly obese meant that I would have related health issues which I should accept and embrace as I had done with every other aspect of being very fat. Since then with I have also started taking anti-inflamatories and pain killers for my back and knees.

I know I have a high blood sugar reading and am categorised as pre-diabetic. So I suppose I will have to accept that in all likelihood I will develop Type 2 diabetes. I suppose it comes with the territory.
5 years

Bedboundpig:
I already have diabetes and high blood pressure and find it very erotic but the for me they are just an added bonus because nothing can compete with knowing that I�m eating myself to death and being fat to addicted to food and fat to stop

I find it encouraging to know that you can still gain after developing diabetes. I used to worry that once I get diabetes I'd have to radically change my diet, stop overeating, cut out sweets etc. My blood sugar levels are at the pre-diabetic stage now since I started gaining, so it's something I've often thought about
5 years
123   loading