Extreme obesity

What do you guys think of health issues?

Frannyass:
Most of my fat goes to my bum and thighs, is that unhealthy?

becomingoverweight:
No, that's subcutaneous fat. The kind of fat which causes health problems is visceral fat. Excessive amounts of visceral fat make the belly protrude like a pot or beer/ball belly.

Although if an unuussual amount of fat goes to her bum and legs, that could be a sign of lipedema, where her legs will eventually fill with fluid, looking like balloons ready to pop. So here's hoping smiley
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Although if an unuussual amount of fat goes to her bum and legs, that could be a sign of lipedema, where her legs will eventually fill with fluid, looking like balloons ready to pop. So here's hoping smiley

becomingoverweight:
Can I ask what you're hoping for?

The pop
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
The pop

becomingoverweight:
I am not surprised. I do find it appalling though that you want them to develop lipedema.

Specifically it's not the one thing I'm hoping for. It's just icing on the cake
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Specifically it's not the one thing I'm hoping for. It's just icing on the cake

becomingoverweight:
I take it that you like it when people in general develop terrible obesity related diseases? I cannot comprehend your kind's thought process at all.

Then ***?
5 years

chubbynate:
They are rather twisted to wish harm in such a way. At least there is transparency, after all look at the profile picture. I don't know what that is but at the same time, I don't want to either.

becomingoverweight:
I feel the exact same way.

This isn't the place for you 🤣
5 years

I want to be un healthy in every way.. Ive never had blood work done, probably never will.. Id like high cholesterol, blood pressure ect... Anything weight regarded id enjoy it... I don't care about the consequences one bit, not kidding
4 years

Since my wife used to be a marathon and track runner, I thoroughly enjoy her accepting her new identity of being fat; "running is not for me" "I don't really like stairs any more", etc.

But diabetes, high bp – I see guys online getting off to that. That's beyond the pale for me.
4 years

The very little in the way of study results I've seen that looked at mortality by degree of obesity didn't seem to see much impact up to BMI 35, but it steadily rose in higher tiers. And there are a number of health issues beyond diabetes and high blood pressure -- higher risks of various cancers, breakdown of the valve that helps keep your legs from swelling up, higher inflammation that increases odds of a number of other issues, etc.

That said, working in many jobs, binge drinking, smoking, etc all come with risks, and many people choose to live with those. It isn't like being fat is the only health risk that many people choose to accept.
4 years

I'd like to avoid any, if at all possible.

Being out of shape I can deal with.
4 years

Mental health, if being bedridden Is the ultimate goal🙃
4 years
12   loading