Gaining

How can i make my butt fatter and rounder

becomingoverweight:
Just gaining subcutaneous fat should work.

How does one do that? I've always wanted a bigger ass, but never knew how. Now I'm really curious.
5 years

StarSmoke:
Pretty much up to genetics on that one. Sit around a lot while you gain and it can flatten your butt which might look bigger? Won�t be rounder trough. Working out helps, but being on here I�m assuming you want it bigger with fat lol.
Lol, yeah I don't wanna work out at all.
5 years

DFWFatty:
How does one do that? I've always wanted a bigger ass, but never knew how. Now I'm really curious.

becomingoverweight:
Well the fat in your butt is subcutaneous fat so if you gain more, your butt will get bigger and fatter. If you want to disproportionately increase the amount of subcutaneous fat in your butt compared to the rest of your body, I don't know how to do that.

Dairy(except for ice cream due to high sugar content) is pretty good at making people gain subcutaneous fat. Heavy cream is a popular choice among gainers. Monounsaturated fats like in olive oil and peanut butter are good too. Shea butter is good for keeping visceral fat down.

If you want to keep visceral fat down, I recommend not gaining with or overeating soybean oil, fructose, and alcohol.

I can post the scientific studies I've based this advice off of if you want.
Ah, okay. Thank you! smiley
5 years

lardass:
hi im currently trying to fatten up my boobs as a boy and so far its going well but i want to have a bigger rounder butt any ideas ? if you want to give me ideas anyplace else message me on kik. my kik name is bubblebooty1453

I do have a fat butt and a guy. It seems to be natural for me. I have a large, visceral belly (46"smiley and about 44" butt. Though my waist, wear I actually wear my jeans is about 41". When I gain, I quickly put on weight around my waist, but butt does gain as well. Good luck, I think you are getting some great advice on this forum.
5 years