Lifestyle tips

I am confused!

I know I have just recently made a forum, but whatever... this place is the only free place I get to talk about this. Anywho... I have a bit of a problem. I am in college right now, so I am living with a dorm room. What do I do with my obsession of eating? Is there anyway of hiding it? I don't really feel comfortable enough to talk to him about it yet, but I really like to eat?
5 years

I am confused!

Does the dining hall have a buffet? Just go ahead and overeat. Get into the habit of snacking while studying, playing video games, working on the computer, whatever. Not sure how susceptible you are to stress eating but that's another way.

If you party, late night food is great too.

The "Freshman 15/50" or "Sophomore 10/20" has been largely debunked (a typical weight gain is 0-5 lbs or so) but most folks probably don't know that.

If anyone comments, maybe you can say it's stress eating. Not sure if you like the gym but if you do, switching to weight lifting will encourage weight gain.
5 years

I am confused!

ILuvChubbyChix:
Does the dining hall have a buffet? Just go ahead and overeat. Get into the habit of snacking while studying, playing video games, working on the computer, whatever. Not sure how susceptible you are to stress eating but that's another way.

If you party, late night food is great too.

The "Freshman 15/50" or "Sophomore 10/20" has been largely debunked (a typical weight gain is 0-5 lbs or so) but most folks probably don't know that.

If anyone comments, maybe you can say it's stress eating. Not sure if you like the gym but if you do, switching to weight lifting will encourage weight gain.

Okay! I will for sure try that because I really do love to eat and I really want to gain, I just don't want people to know about that yet. Even though I probably won't gain anyways smiley
5 years

I am confused!

SahX:
"Talk to him" whom? I'm confused too.

becomingoverweight:
Probably their roommate.

Yeah My roommate.
5 years