Fat experiences

Any girls here think like this?

Yes. Big bellies make me weak and distract me for hours - sometimes days if it’s particularly impressive.
5 years

oh completly
5 years

Fuck yes. Before I came out of the pantry I was perved out and fascinated by a friend's 280 lb belly that every time I sat squished in next to her in rear car seats or on crowded couches I'd get so nervous I'd freeze up and get so distracted I'd get tongue tied. And I am NOT the tongue tied type!

But the full story is that I love lady bellies like I do because I love having, experiencing, and ultimately growing *my* belly, and the bellies I most enjoy are ones that I could see myself growing to resemble. I joke that it's more narcissism than gay lust, but I'm a little gay so it's also a little gay lust, lol. But mostly it's, at it's core, me fantasising about being like them in any number of ways. This is why my Tumblr is what it is... www.tumblr.com/blog/voluptuousvagabond
5 years

I agree, absolutely love a belly on a woman! I live in LA so they are a rare and fun sighting - but when you catch one - drool! a tight t-shirt over a protruding round belly is so alluring.
5 years