Submission and domination

Forced feminization/forced fattening?

Gotta admit, it's a thing I've thought about once or twice smiley
5 years

Skinnygirlgoinglarge:
I did this to my boyfriend think it�s how he grew soo fast I�d put him in lil pink thing and feed him while pegging him make him eat with no hands
Complete humiliation but he loved it

Expatbhm:
Good god, lucky guy!

I would love to experience this. Thanks for posting.
5 years

I could get into this.
5 years

I love all of this.
5 years

I found a nurse that decided to pump me up haha. Lots of fun. Huge ass and boobs in around 2 hours with saline. Feels like instant fat

[img]https://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=703945&userId=205453[/img]
5 years

Skinnygirlgoinglarge:
I did this to my boyfriend think it�s how he grew soo fast I�d put him in lil pink thing and feed him while pegging him make him eat with no hands
Complete humiliation but he loved it

I would definitely be willing to do this with the right feeder. If someone is interested in real or rp, I'd love to chat.
5 years

[quote]trousers:
I found a nurse that decided to pump me up haha. Lots of fun. Huge ass and boobs in around 2 hours with saline. Feels like instant fat

[img]https://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=703945&userId=205453[/img]

SkinnyFatBelly:
That's awesome, I don't think I'd have the "guts" to do it though!

This forum has some more cool examples:
]forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewforum.php

That it does smiley Also more of me there haha

It barely hurts and the main complication could be a small infection of the skin. Its actually very easy but id recommend most people get help on the first go if they ever tried it. Some tattoo places and dom mistresses offer it too.
5 years

trousers:
That it does smiley Also more of me there haha

It barely hurts and the main complication could be a small infection of the skin. Its actually very easy but id recommend most people get help on the first go if they ever tried it. Some tattoo places and dom mistresses offer it too.

equivalentexchange:
I�ve heard of liposuction, but is it also possible to do a lipo injection?

They do fat grafts but large amounts dont stick i think. Takes many smaller transfers. This feels just like instant fat but is of course temporary

baaps.org.uk/patients/procedures/8/fat_transfer_to_breast
5 years

I can't see anyone mention other peoples fat, have i missed it?
5 years

SkinnyFatBelly:
Well the only thing I've heard of similar to that is Synthol, which body builders have been known to inject into their muscles, but it has often had dire consequences when it gets infected and their muscles start to disintegrate! I wondered if it could be used in fat, since that's what it's made of. At least yet I can't think of any healthy way to do this.

equivalentexchange:
Sigh... I guess there�s no cutting corners with your health, even with getting fat.

You could always offer yourself to science and get infected with virus ad36. The woman in my local shop got it and unless she ate lettuce she got huuuge Haha.

She was slim till she met a huge fat man. She popped out basically round kids and ballooned herself. Thats when she found out she had ad36. It's like she caught obesity from him lol

www.parentingscience.com/obese-kids-and-AD-36.html
5 years
12   loading