Submission and domination

Forced feminization/forced fattening?

Gotta admit, it's a thing I've thought about once or twice smiley
5 years

Skinnygirlgoinglarge:
I did this to my boyfriend think it�s how he grew soo fast I�d put him in lil pink thing and feed him while pegging him make him eat with no hands
Complete humiliation but he loved it

Expatbhm:
Good god, lucky guy!

I would love to experience this. Thanks for posting.
5 years

I could get into this.
5 years

I love all of this.
5 years

Skinnygirlgoinglarge:
I did this to my boyfriend think it�s how he grew soo fast I�d put him in lil pink thing and feed him while pegging him make him eat with no hands
Complete humiliation but he loved it

I would definitely be willing to do this with the right feeder. If someone is interested in real or rp, I'd love to chat.
5 years

bedrock111:
Ive even gone through extreme fantasies of being fattened up over 300 then pegged so hard it changes my chemistry and feminizes me...and that leading to Mpreg or other things..

Totally get this. I've found that as I have fattened, my T levels have dropped (also age and herbs I consume), and my body is looking more fem, softer and less male. It all works together
5 years

trousers:
You could always offer yourself to science and get infected with virus ad36. The woman in my local shop got it and unless she ate lettuce she got huuuge Haha.

She was slim till she met a huge fat man. She popped out basically round kids and ballooned herself. Thats when she found out she had ad36. It's like she caught obesity from him lol

]www.parentingscience.com/obese-kids-and-AD-36.html[/quote]

If I could I would, that virus almost sounds like it's from a WG story lol
5 years

Coin142001:
I've done a lot of reading about this and apparently 30% of everyone they sampled in the research had antibodies to the virus in their blood. If the sample is good enough you can extrapolate to say 30% of obesity I caused by the virus.

And it says the weight is permanent. As in you don't just drop it and go back after getting better. But getting fat is semi permanent. Fat makes your body want to stay fat through hormonal changes and if your fat long enough your resistant to going back worsens. And even if you get thin or normal again it takes less overeating than it originally did to gain the weight back.

So that makes sense. I can't find anything on how the virus transmits. Is it oral? Or do you inhale it?

All I could find is that family of viruses is responsible for various upper respiratory and gastrointestinal sicknesses. Can't find much specific on that one virus except that it causes weight gain. And it appears to cause your prefatcell stemcells to differentiate into adipose tissue. So it works by increasing your fat cell count.

The virus is of a class that causes symptoms like cold or flu PLUS making you fat. Getting a hold of any specific strain of adenovirus would be tough.
5 years

The AD36 thing is really interesting; how had I not heard of that before?

But to respond to the original topic: I haven't chosen to take my life that way, but this sort of thing has always been in my fantasies, and probably always will.

I've put little value on either of masculinity or thinness since I can remember. But I also don't like to draw a lot of attention or make a fuss, so I have always sort of hung in on the mildly fat and not very macho side of things, finding a point where I can live with myself while still fitting in and not upsetting people close to me. The thought of somebody recognizing my real inclinations and forcing me to follow them, though .... Unf!

Although forcing is a funny word here, because it would probably be like "I'm going to make you so fat and femme, whether you want it or n..." Me jumping in "OK! Do we start now? Are you into funnel feeding or more about the constant snacking? I can go out and buy gear either way, on the way we can talk about how fast you want me to gain. Were you planning hormones or just the androgyny of fatness? If you are thinking about changing what I wear, we should talk about my colour palette before you go shopping, and I already have a pretty good idea of the sizes I'd need ..."
5 years

Vanity Fair:
omgggg, why have I not seen this thread?

forced fem via a gentle medication: SPIRONOLACTONE (generic: aldactone)

this is what trans ladies take to grow boobs and redistribute fat. I take 50mg of it every day to keep my skin acne-free. The stuff is magical.

ShakesSphere:
I had to take spironlactone for a year and I can vouch for this. My boobs grew massively, and so did my nipples. years later, my nipples are still extra sensitive.
The stuff also lowers your blood pressure so it's healthy for you.

Why did you need to take it?
5 years