Fat experiences

Fast food workers

biggirlsok:
Kid came up to the deli department one morning wanting a cookie (we had small kids cookies for those that asked) told the kid itd be another minute till they came out. Mom said something about "how dare we not have them ready" when we'd literally just opened the doors, and kids cookies being the last on the list of priorities (had to actually finish cleaning the department because night shift sucked) mom and kid get into small argument about waiting for the cookie, when suddenly she spins her wedding ring into the palm of her slapping her kid, I stop her after the 3rd slap when I noticed this giant bleeding gash on the kids face. Women on a "how dare you stop me from disciplining my child " speech ignoring her kid bleeding (thankfully coworker gave the kid some napkins to cover it while she ran to get the first aid kit) eventually the mom drags the kid to the front of the store screaming like a banshee for the manager, when he arrives she then tries to flip it to I cut her kids face.

Ensue a big shouting match between me, the mom, my manager and a random customer who joined in (had overheard the initial argument) that eventually ends in cops having been called (assistant manager called), and the woman bolting out the door when, after a cop asked if we had any security footage of the incident.

Good thing I wasnt there, I would have been arrested for wrestling her to the ground when the cops showed up so she didnt get away.
5 years

Fast food workers

biggirlsok:
Kid came up to the deli department one morning wanting a cookie (we had small kids cookies for those that asked) told the kid itd be another minute till they came out. Mom said something about "how dare we not have them ready" when we'd literally just opened the doors, and kids cookies being the last on the list of priorities (had to actually finish cleaning the department because night shift sucked) mom and kid get into small argument about waiting for the cookie, when suddenly she spins her wedding ring into the palm of her slapping her kid, I stop her after the 3rd slap when I noticed this giant bleeding gash on the kids face. Women on a "how dare you stop me from disciplining my child " speech ignoring her kid bleeding (thankfully coworker gave the kid some napkins to cover it while she ran to get the first aid kit) eventually the mom drags the kid to the front of the store screaming like a banshee for the manager, when he arrives she then tries to flip it to I cut her kids face.

Ensue a big shouting match between me, the mom, my manager and a random customer who joined in (had overheard the initial argument) that eventually ends in cops having been called (assistant manager called), and the woman bolting out the door when, after a cop asked if we had any security footage of the incident.

Simplypoison:
Wtf is wrong with people

Idk, I think working food/retail has mad me realize the world is full of dum, rude, evil, stupid ***ers
5 years

Fast food workers

biggirlsok:

Simplypoison:
Wtf is wrong with people

biggirlsok:
Idk, I think working food/retail has mad me realize the world is full of dum, rude, evil, stupid ***ers

Simplypoison:
I get you, I have literally had people argue with me over weither a coupon is expired. Weirdos.

Reminds me was talking to one of the guys from meat department and some lady demanded they honor some coupon from 83. This was in 2016
5 years

Fast food workers

biggirlsok:

Simplypoison:
Wtf is wrong with people

biggirlsok:

Simplypoison:
I get you, I have literally had people argue with me over weither a coupon is expired. Weirdos.

biggirlsok:
Reminds me was talking to one of the guys from meat department and some lady demanded they honor some coupon from 83. This was in 2016

When delivered pizza, I often got jerks who insisted that it was 30-minutes-or-it's-free even though I didn't work for Domino's and that policy ended many years earlier.
5 years

Fast food workers

God I remember that shit, drivers would typically send a text to a sorta burner phone when they arrive at a location. Worse would be the people within walking distance, get delivery, then call in the minute past 30 minutes hits demanding a free pizza or a refund.
Or the people that thought we were Little Ceasers, cant count the number of people who'd come in 5 minutes after a call and throw a fit about it not being done.
5 years
12   loading