fat experiences

moobs3 months

canuck:
aw, i love the word "moobs" - i think it's cute... but boobs or tits works, too.

if they're really big i think "udders" is a good description. smiley
udders works lol

moobs2 months

I love word 'moobs'. It nicely describes man tits.
When my moobs started to grow I tried to hide them. I hate them. I felt it's not natural for men to have boob's. But when they got bigger, softer and rounder I started to like them. Novadays I love when my girl play with them and squizee them. I hope my moobs grow bigger!

moobs2 months

Mines are starting to show a little xD

moobs2 months

I love being teased about mine and how big they've gotten. feel free to message me about them!

moobs1 month

I have always dreamed of having big round moobs especially if they were bigger than boobs.

It would be awesome to wear a bra because moobs would require support because size and weight.

If only were prescription free medicines that would make moobs grow really huge. I mean there is estrogen but it's really hard to get without prescription and I would like to keep my penis functioning.

Any tips how to make moobs grow bigger?

moobs1 month

Get fatter....moobs grow

moobs1 month

Like the guy above says. Keep fattening up, your moobs will surely grow.

Mine have grown very puffy and liquidly soft recently. And a nice flabby moob/side roll has appeared when I recline.

Never had moobs even during my first 50 lbs of new fatness. But now... I'm getting that big-titted pear look.

Fat saggy moobs are a great compliment to the flab rolls engulfing my belts.

Big moobs feel like heavy cream. Warm bags of thick heavy cream are surrounding me as fast as I can eat.

moobs1 month

I can confirm, if you keep getting fatter eventually your moobs begin to runneth over and bloat out.

moobs1 month

MikeTheDudeV2:
I can confirm, if you keep getting fatter eventually your moobs begin to runneth over and bloat out.

When does some form of support help? I'm curious as to what these feminized by fat men wear and when?

moobs1 month

I have to wear a spiorts bra in the summer to avoid rashes. I order them from Junonia, a company that makes exercise wear for plus size women. I order by band size, ignoring cup size.
3 page 3 of 4   loading