Fat experiences

Moobs

I love my moobs. I wish they where bigger actually.
5 years

Moobs

Women seem insecure in dating men shorter than they are, or men who have breasts bigger than they do. It makes no sense to me.
5 years

Moobs

I'd love to grow huge breasts... overflowing a d-cup bra.
5 years

Moobs

I like girls with small boobs and having larger breasts than them. My last girl was super insecure about how small she was in that department though which I thought just made her seem more cute.
5 years

Moobs

I kind of like them. On a guy with a big blubbery belly they’re almost a requirement.
5 years

Moobs

For me I still do some lifting, but my pecs are softening up a but can still feel firm muscle underneath the fat
5 years

Moobs

LilTiddyVert:
Am I the only one that absolutely loves man breasts? Because I've talked to a few bhm's about them and they seem to dislike them, but why? Is it because they're too feminine?
I love them! Its a fantasy of mine to be with a person but much bigger breasts than I do. But even so, they're just so visually appealing and soft 😊
You'd be more than welcome to play with mine. Anytime you like smiley
5 years

Moobs

I'm a little self conscious about mine, personally....but if the girl I'm with likes 'em, then I'm all for it.
5 years

Moobs

I personally like mine, I love feeling them rest on my painfully full belly, spilling all over the sides
5 years

Moobs

I love my tits and want them so much bigger. I even want to take some hormones to see if they will take a more feminine shape.

I also agree that moobs is weird, I prefer boobs, breasts, or tits.

I get turned on by other men who have very large boobs.
5 years
123   loading