fat experiences

moobs1 month

I have boobs big enough, they can easily notice when I'm wearing T-shirt. They are very fat and soft.
When I'm shirtless, my friend love poking, grabbing and pulling them. People stare at them , when I'm swimming, topless. Even I enjoy pressing and grabbing of my boobs by my people

moobs4 weeks

canuck:
aw, i love the word "moobs" - i think it's cute... but boobs or tits works, too.

if they're really big i think "udders" is a good description. smiley
udders works lol

moobs1 week

I love word 'moobs'. It nicely describes man tits.
When my moobs started to grow I tried to hide them. I hate them. I felt it's not natural for men to have boob's. But when they got bigger, softer and rounder I started to like them. Novadays I love when my girl play with them and squizee them. I hope my moobs grow bigger!

moobs1 week

I am still waiting to get them, heard it is inevitable on a cream diet +4000 calories of fast food and Nutella. At work I noticed I felt them bouncing up and down walking down the stairs lol guess they come later on in the gain

moobs6 days

love moobs on a guy, specially when a man with a real big belly sits down, his belly resting on his lab, the moobs resting on top of his belly, gosh so tempting to buy him lunch, lovely peace of natures art, always different too,

moobs6 days

I'd like to grow a pair of boobies but I doubt it would happen with my skinny body.

moobs6 days

SkinnyGainer3:
I'd like to grow a pair of boobies but I doubt it wo
uld happen with my skinny body.
start to work out, it is a must, i did get lots of heavy work to do, but that is not so much available anymore, and specially eat, eat every meal a bit more then you want, use milk, eggs butter, whatever has fat and proteine, snack as often as you can, your a tall guy, its a big advantage, put first muscle on then weight,
eat, eat a good snack before bed, your stomach gets used to it soon,
make some picts now and later, there is a guy in Groningen Netherlands, he came in the news ,he was also very skinny and 218 cm, it took him not even that long, he is now a husky beautiful bear of a man, you can do it to

moobs6 days

Well I have some weights so I'll give that a go again.

moobs6 days

SkinnyGainer3:
Well I have some weights so I'll give that a go again.
fitness centre is better, your legs need training to, for a while i moved pianos, did i get big tights, they did rub and i had to waddle like a bear, also put lotion on them, my pants did wear through just under my crotch,
if you cant afford fitness centre, read up on internet, your young so go get it,i cant send you to the hay fields anymore neither, we had to lift the bales on the wagens, 1000 s of them, now that was a good workout wow,
think of your back, a weak point for us tall guys, my back is very worn,

moobs6 days

I am subscribed to a gym, but I also have a squat rack and barbell equipment in my apartment. Yeah my back is a weak point, I also have an old lower back injury from years ago so some things are difficult.
3 page 3 of 4   loading