Fat experiences

Moobs

4 months after stopping lifting weights and just eating junk, my once rock-hard pecs are all squidgy and saggy.
I absolutely love them. Can't wait until they are hanging like women's breasts.
My nipples are constantly stood on end now, which is a new feeling.
5 years

Moobs

I agree on moobs being an ugly word. And yes, they feel and look awesome.

When I was smaller and not confident about the kink I hated them, because they were very pointy. But now I absolutely adore them. With more fat they're even not that pointy anymore and just wonderful jiggly.

My wife likes them, too and likes to squeeze them and suck on my nipples.

Well and I don't have to tell anyone that that is hot as hell. smiley
5 years

Moobs

aw, i love the word "moobs" - i think it's cute... but boobs or tits works, too.

if they're really big i think "udders" is a good description. smiley
5 years

Moobs

I like my moobs at the beginning was hard to accept it that I have it but now I love my moobs and my body 😁
5 years

Moobs

I have boobs big enough, they can easily notice when I'm wearing T-shirt. They are very fat and soft.
When I'm shirtless, my friend love poking, grabbing and pulling them. People stare at them , when I'm swimming, topless. Even I enjoy pressing and grabbing of my boobs by my people
5 years

Moobs

I love being teased about mine and how big they've gotten. feel free to message me about them!
5 years

Moobs

I have always dreamed of having big round moobs especially if they were bigger than boobs.

It would be awesome to wear a bra because moobs would require support because size and weight.

If only were prescription free medicines that would make moobs grow really huge. I mean there is estrogen but it's really hard to get without prescription and I would like to keep my penis functioning.

Any tips how to make moobs grow bigger?
5 years

Moobs

MikeTheDudeV2:
I can confirm, if you keep getting fatter eventually your moobs begin to runneth over and bloat out.

When does some form of support help? I'm curious as to what these feminized by fat men wear and when?
5 years

Moobs

ShakesSphere:
I have to wear a spiorts bra in the summer to avoid rashes. I order them from Junonia, a company that makes exercise wear for plus size women. I order by band size, ignoring cup size.

I have an issue with sweat stains. Seems that when I sweat, I get this lactation pattern, that's only two spots around my nips. MUST be the feminizing effect of being obese.

Just wondered if a bra or something would help me? Is this a common issue?d
4 years

Moobs

ShakesSphere:
Sweat stains are usually caused by bacteria. Try laundry additives when washing your man bras.

Possibly drag queens might have some expertise on the care and clothing and cleaning of moobs?

They are wet area's where I sweat.
4 years
123   loading