General

Being kidnapped and force fed fantasies?

Tempted:
Anyone else having fantasies about being kidnapped and forced to gain weight?

I feel weird about it but always had this weird fantasies where I'm being forced to gain weight

o yea Dreaming of being Kidnapped whit a bunch of Girls i liked then we al had to Gain weight. in order to leave a room but Grow so fat that you cant even get off your booty and slowly but happely growing larger and larger
5 years

Yep. There's a bunch of fantasies that I have where I lose all control of gaining weight. Being kidnapped and forced to get fatter was one of them. smiley
5 years

Totally a huge fantasy. Like getting tied up and plumped up to size regardless of your will, your belly getting rounder and softer and fatter. Being stuffed so you're uncomfortably bloated all the time and helpless to the fattening belly before you ...

I really enjoy this fantasy and all the little details like measuring and outgrowing clothes or maybe even restraints that go along with it.

i don't know if anyone else out there has this, but like I feel like if you get more into the BDSM side of things that fattening can be kinda like wearing a lock or a collar, except it's your fat belly and your partner's the one who put it there. There's something kinda cool about that.

But yeah, you're totally not the only one with that fantasy.
5 years