General

Damn yo

"Everyone, we are told, has a type. But if a thin person is reliably attracted to fat people, that type curdles, and becomes something less trustworthy: a fetish. Fat people are so categorically undesirable, we’re told, that any attraction to us must speak to a darker urge or some unchecked appetite.
"I reject the notion that fat attraction is necessarily a fetish: something deviant, tawdry, vulgar, or dangerous. I choose to believe that my body is worthy of love: love the love M gave it, and the electric warmth of my first real love."

"I want to be loved in my body, not in spite of it. My body is not an inconvenience, a shameful fact, or an unfortunate truth. Wanting my body is not a pathological act. I choose love that wants all of me. I choose love that can embrace my depth and breadth alike. I choose people who can love all of me. Take all of me or none at all."

medium.com/@thefatshadow/is-fat-a-fetish-b07df64d00d

can't believe I haven't seen this before
5 years

Damn yo

What bugs me, is that when I state that I prefer larger women, people either ask me why, or try to figure it out. If I said I preferred blondes, no one would ask me why,
5 years

Damn yo

johnxyz:
What bugs me, is that when I state that I prefer larger women, people either ask me why, or try to figure it out. If I said I preferred blondes, no one would ask me why,

this
5 years

Damn yo

Nok:
"I reject the notion that fat attraction is necessarily a fetish: something deviant, tawdry, vulgar, or dangerous. I choose to believe that my body is worthy of love: love the love M gave it, and the electric warmth of my first real love.

I would tend to agree. However I think it would be difficult to successfully argue that being turned on by someone getting fatter is anything but a fetish.
5 years

Damn yo

Ace of spadez:
Fetishes are not associated with be negative or derogatory.

This is the way it should be. Kinks can and should be healthy fun.
5 years