Fattening others

So what’s going on and jean sizes

So I have a very weird relationship with my ex. We met when I was 14 and she was 16 became very close we dated on and off though high school then in collage we went steady for a few years. She moved in with me when I was 21 and a year latter I proposed and about 6 months after that she broke up with me with no explanation and left.We didn’t speak for a year then one day we hang out and we back to the best of friends. over the years we’ve dated other people but it’s never been serous on eaither of our parts and we take off on vacation, spend 3-5 days a week together no matter whats going or who were dating and then when we’re both single we’ll fool around but that’s it she never lets it get real. She knows fully about my interest in feederism, she fully participated in my fetish when we were together. Well over the summer she had a form of a mental brake down and didn’t speak to anyone for 4 months and would only text me saying she was just working through things and would tell me when she’s ready. So she got herself straight and life got back to normal except for an additional 20lbs. When we were teens she was chubby and 4’11, then after high school she dropped to stick thin 98lbs then when we dated she put on 25 before we broke up we’re she dropped down too maybe 110 and stayed. Around there till her brake down. She came out of that at 135-140 and from September to Christmas went up to 150. So a few weeks ago we h end up to the lake house for some snomobiling and when we’re away all I do is cook and she knows I’ve always been trying to fatten her up and that weekend was no difference. Well during a morning of bisckets eggs and sausage gravy with her still a bit drunk from the night before she admits how frustrated she is because she wants to eat more but can’t and thinks she messed her stomach up trying to be thin. I told her when she’s as far as she can go just eat two more bites every time she eats. So for the last two weeks it’s been an onslaught of food from Her coming over waking me up at 6am before she heads into work to cook her double sized omelets to her needing me to drive her to kfc at 2am I swear the girls been growing in front of my eyes. The beginning of last week she strated wearing my pants because hers couldn’t button and she only had one Pair left shat she could get up. Now her birthdays coming up and this past weekend we were up the lake house snowmobiling and I discussed getting her new pants form a custom made jean place online that takes all your numbers and makes a perfect pair for you she agreed to it. Well our weekend went as normal except for the amount of food. Every meal I cooked was crazy she ened up eating 6 lbs of bacon and 2lbs of butter to herself never mind everything else she snacked. We went on the sleds but not two far as I think the physical exertion was more than her body liked (she’s never worked out a day in her life and is a 2+pack a day smoker has been sense I met her).around the house she would wear that one pair of jeans that she could get up but not button and didn’t care. On the way home the seam on her thigh bust and she laughed about it grinning like a chesear cat. I didn’t know what to say eexcept yep we’ll have to get those pants soon. Now the next night I cooked a rediculous dinner and she finished it off and I went about making cookies from scratch I had a lot of bacon grease left over from the weekend and I.set to make up around 4 lbs of batter most to freeze for latter. I take the almost 3 lbs of lard and 1lbof butter and started having her mix the sugar into it while I got all the other stuff ready after a bit I went back to the table stunned to see her with the lard and sugar fullly blended rolled up into a long log and her very naughtally eating it as quick as she could rip off chunks and put them Down her throat with a cigarette in the other hand. She looked like She may burst. I’m trying to keep it together hear and trying not to say much but it was so tough all I could say is let’s measure you for those pants. Well she stripped down and this was the first time I’ve seen her undressed sence before her breakdown over the summer. I was floored compleatley amazing is all I can say. So I’m measuring her and I finish up and I say oh I need to take one more measurement so we can check to adjust your pants size and she says “what add a few inches for when I get fatter make them last longer” again I was floored but I reminded her It was for extra room so her holster and gun would be comfortable. Tonight was pretty much a repeat of last night except it was fetacheni alfrado. Plus the finished cookie dough plus the a few actual cookies. I dropped her off around midnight for the first time since thrisday when we went up to the lake.

So for the last two weeks it’s been an onslaught of food from weres it going but not positive how to breach the subject I may just let it ride see were it goes or confront her earthier way I’m going to do my best to stuff her
5 years

So what’s going on and jean sizes

Wow man, you're in haven smiley
5 years