Fattening others

Weight gain on a cruise

So, my wife and I are going on a 4-night cruise and she's agreed to let herself go. I know most of the weight she could potentially gain will be water weight, but does anyone have any tips for putting on several pounds in this time frame?
5 years

Weight gain on a cruise

Has anyone gone on a lengthy cruise and they or their spouse gained a huge amount of weight or couldn’t fit into any of their wardrobe upon return?

What is the most weight gained and on how long of cruise?
5 years

Weight gain on a cruise

darrin:
Years ago my wife and I enjoyed a great Caribbean cruise of 14 days, gained 21 lbs. Departure weight 195 lbs
Return Weight 216lbs
Non stop eating and drinking, very sexy time; she gained also but not near as much.
Never really lost the weight either, maybe dropped about 6 lbs but soon gained it back and more as 220 lbs became a set point, for a while.
Other cruises since then not near as much but were always with other people or our kids so the over indulgence wasn't as great especially the drinking.
Vacations and Holidays are always great excuses to set or create new weight gain highs, which in a couple of years become regular weight.

Wow....great to know. I figured there would be some big gains on multiple week cruises. Where was the cruise to?

How was the food and desserts. I would love to book one for my wife and I and watch her gain 20 lbs. I probably would gain the same.

I hear what you say about the weight gained becoming the new set point.
5 years

Weight gain on a cruise

Thanks...good to know!
5 years