Fattening others

Weight gain tips for bf

Perhaps you could find some stories, here or elsewhere, that reflect the sorts of things you'd enjoy. You could even highlight/annotate specific passages so he has the opportunity to discover exactly how you'd like him to behave.
5 years

Weight gain tips for bf

Jigglebelly3:
My boyfriend is new to feederism and feeding me and he�s doing a good job, I�ve gotten a bit bigger, but I�m not sure how to explain being a true feeder to him. How he needs to push me to finish my food when I�m full and don�t want to. If anyone has tips for him and for me as a better feedee, please share!

Apart from this ....you can do a few things on your own to eventually accelerate your gaining. When full and he doesn’t encourage or coax you into more bites. Take it upon yours lad to start drinking more calories with regular fattening milkshakes you can melt fattening ice cream at home add heavy cream and then when your belly is really full try to drink 2-3 big glasses of water....this is pretty easy to do and after 1-2 weeks of doing this he won’t have to encourage you as much because your stomach will be stretched and you will keep eating and barely ever get full......as well as blowing up and gaining very fast.
5 years