General

Confused and a bit ashamed

Yeah, it is great to be attracted to fat girls, and great to like to see them getting fatter, but if that is ALL you see then you are objectifying them and that is not good for them or you.

I adore pretty fat girls, and REALLY adore gaining girls, but also want all the rest of the relationship facets with them too. Eventually, you need to be able to love her, not just lust for her.
5 years

Just my thoughts .....
Any sort of loving relationship has to be based on more than just physical attraction.
People's looks change over time, so if you are only attracted to somebody because of the way they look, then it will never last and should never be the main reason for hooking up.
I have always been attracted to larger ladies, before I was sexually active too, and it is so much more than simply their size for me. But, I could never be in a relationship with somebody that I didn't find other attractions too, like humour, personality, honesty, manners, kindness, etc.
I think we all have our secret kinks and fantasy's, but in reality what we would genuinely want from life is different.
5 years

BigC736, I think this can be summed up as THICK. You like your women THICK as in plump or chunky but Thick is the term.

When their bodies are thick as opposed to fat or obese they are very healthy and very fertile. As a man your instincts are to find a woman who can have your children. You may have your own opinions on this. Remember makeup is worn by women to attract men which is their instinct but they will tell you it's simply about looking good for themselves.

So your attraction is actually more normal that an attraction to slim women. It's only really a fetish when it's SSBBW and gluttony.

Don't worry about loving the person on the inside, that's just virtue signalling by feminist men. If she is not your type you will soon find that out and lose attraction no matter how sexy her body. If you don't find her body attractive then leave well alone.
5 years