General

What music do you like

Oldskool rave music : from the golden years 1988 acid house, through to 1993 rave. I DJ myself and have done for 35+ years...
HipHop 78-88 : from the park jams stuff, through to the start of the (in my opinion) awful gangsta rap rubbish. Favourites like Run Dmc, Beastie Boys, Ultramagnatic mc's, tribe called quest, de la soul, eric b & rakim etc.
Folk : big Folk fan, Pentangle, John Renbourn, Bert Jansch, Jackson C Frank, Simon & Garfunkel, Davey Graham.. I play acoustic guitar myself.
Prog Rock & similar related stuff: Floyd, traffic, CSN, ...
Modern UK HipHop : Lee Scott, Trellion.
And millions of other artists too - I love music - Jim Croce, sandy denny, Joni Mitchell, ..
5 years

What music do you like

I listen to a lot of different things, but my primary tastes are rap/hip-hop (I grew up loving that genre that I also have a blog related to it), R&B/Soul, pop music (Some of it's so cheesy, but so catchy, too), and I like classic rock/oldies.

I also grew tolerant, if to the point that I sometimes don't mind listening to country on my own accord. I am rather eclectic. I'll even put on house music or video game music from time to time.
5 years

What music do you like

IWant2bChubby:
Alternative rock, pop punk, pop rock.

Not prog rock though lol ??
5 years