Gaining

Skinny body with huge belly

SkinnyFatBelly:

However, I added something to my diet which causes me to get a giant belly compared to the rest of my body.

Chubbypup:
Well? What is your secret ingredient?

SkinnyFatBelly:
Eh, it's something pretty bad TBH, which is why I am not doing this permanently. It's also banned in the US, so you won't be able to find it.

The speed my belly blew in up in 10 days is actually quite scary, I am very interested to see just what will happen after another 2-3 months, god forbid.

What exactly was it that made your belly get big so fast?
5 years

SkinnyFatBelly:
Might as well say what it is, it's a thing called "trans fatty acids" such as in vegetable oil. It IS dangerous, so I am only doing this belly experiment for 6 months then stopping.

Still I am shocked at how it jus creates such a blob of a belly in so little time. If you see the pic I posted, you may not believe that just 10 days before that, my belly was completely FLAT.

Did you use regular vegetable oil from the supermarket or where can I get some of what you are drinking?
And also in what quantities are you taking that?
5 years

There is a trace amount of lactose in heavy cream. Lactose is a sugar and cream has a gram or less of it in an entire quart... but there IS some.
5 years

I would love to gain weight only in the belly smiley
3 years

becomingoverweight:
Boost causes one to gain visceral fat so I don't think that Landryb would enjoy its effect on their body. There are also other ways to flavor heavy cream.

"You know alfredo sauce and how it's savory? Well it's basically just heavy cream, melted Parmesan cheese, and butter combined together. Sometimes spices like garlic and herbs are added as well. The result is a delicious, savory, fatty fluid. You could add all sorts of cheeses, spices, herbs, and sauces to it. Some potential examples are tapenade, aioli, pesto, and hummus. Not sure how they'd work in practice though. You could also put in onion dip seasoning."

Fun fact, I tried onion dip seasoning and it was way too salty. Onion powder might work though.[/quote]

Also add your cheeses and everything to your cream BEFORE your salt. Parmesan has a very high salt content on it's own so you might wanna see how it is before you add anything else to make it saltier.
3 years