Fat experiences

How do i know if my boyfriend is an fa?

Well many of those things if not all definitely go in that direction.....but it is not 100% definite.

Would you like him to be on?

When he wants you in a bikini or tiny underwear .....does he want them to small and love it when you barely fit in them?

I would love to k ow a few more details about what you like and any other reasons you can think of why he might be?
5 years

Whoops saw your profile after I posted this. I would say yes he is definitely an FA and And maybe an encourager to get you to gain more weight.
5 years

Sometimes as long as you are gaining us FA’s sometimes might not want to verbally discuss it. It sounds like that would really get you excited for him to discuss it....so you should have a soft open discussion about how fat you are getting when you are I timent
5 years

voluptuouslover:
Sometimes as long as you are gaining us FA�s sometimes might not want to verbally discuss it. It sounds like that would really get you excited for him to discuss it....so you should have a soft open discussion about how fat you are getting when you are I timent

chubby alien:
That's a great idea, thank you. Every time I even say that I'm getting a little chubby tho he shuts it's down and says I'm not😂 btw I cant answer your message on here but you can talk to me on kik if youd like its _.pastelpeach._

Well I don’t think that is all that uncommon. A lot of FA’s and into weight gain have been shut down over the years with the majority of women not like you and even though they gain they don’t like it. So I could see why he may shut down....he may feel a diet is around the corner.
5 years

voluptuouslover:
Whoops saw your profile after I posted this. I would say yes he is definitely an FA and And maybe an encourager to get you to gain more weight.

chubby alien:
You think so? I wish he'd tell me. I guess it's obvious though because I've gained 60 pounds being with him

What a lucky guy. How long have you been dating him?
5 years

voluptuouslover:

chubby alien:
You think so? I wish he'd tell me. I guess it's obvious though because I've gained 60 pounds being with him

Did you accidentally gain just eating and relaxing with him....or were you intentionally gaining?
5 years

I agree
5 years