Lifestyle tips

How to get ur body use to eating alot

I would say the best way is stretching your stomach.

For 1-3 weeks depending on the person. Over eat at every meal followed by liquid calories which are easy to consume when you are stuffed and done chewing. Milkshakes, heavy cream even several large glasses of milk. Then after stuffed and bloated to the max drink several glasses of water.

You will be surprised by the capacity your stomach will now hold without feeling full. Ow as you eat 3-4 times as much everyday than you used to you keep gaining g and stretching the stomach more and more without forcing or trying to.

Bottomless pit will be you new nick name.
5 years

I guess start out gradually with the food till you can’t eat anymore then start the dairy and the. Liquids. Don’t over do it right away....but I know from experience how good this works and stretches your stomach/capacity.

My wife used to not have a big appetite but loved food. She would sacrifice some of her entrees always just to be able to have desert because she has the biggest sweet tooth. She would complain after eating every lunch and or dinner how stuffed she was and she felt sick. After she stretched her stomach (not from this way) just consuming more and more all the time....she finally stretched her stomach to the point where she never felt sick and from there her capacity and amount of food just became larger and larger......as well as her belly when she got to that point.
5 years

Thank you for the tip! I'm on this platform for a while right now and i'm now trying to actively gain.. Only capacity in my stomach is a big problem, I will try out your tips! They may work ^^
5 years

Over eating over many months.
5 years