Feedback and suggestions

Fantasy feeder need to desperately upgrade the site, appearance, pics, and info.

This site has a myspacey feel to it :/
5 years

Fantasy feeder need to desperately upgrade the site, appearance, pics, and info.

SkinnyFatBelly:
I don't mind it too much but I wish they'd get rid of the pink! Nauseating colour.

I have some screenshots of the reaaaaally old FF going back to 2004, my my that definitely looked bad XD

Or even just let you choose your interface colors, or even styles. SUPER easy cosmetic fix
5 years

Wow,
Petty.
Superficial people.... shallow.

I like that it's simple and easy to use.
5 years

Some of us meet in the chat area here on FF and then go to another chat site.
Chatstep was the best because you could make your own room.
You can stay logged in the chatroom here on FF while in another room. That way you can see who comes and goes and invite them to go to a better chat service.
I would be willing to pay a fee if the Chat function was better.
5 years

Aaaand back on topic....
The pink theme is not one I would have chosen, but it does give the site a unique identity and look, and you have to stand out from other sites in some way, to be noticed.
I quite like the simplicity of the site, but the chat is not great.
5 years

fluffbun:
That escalated and de-escalated quickly. Hahaha 😂

Anywho, to re-rail things...
I�d like to see a darker theme option for the site because it would be easier on my eyes. Bright colours tend to give me headaches and I�d spend more time browsing if a darker theme was an option. I don�t think that makes me petty, but no skin off my back.🤷‍♀️

yah, agree, alternative theme options would be great, both for cosmetic and utilitarian reasons.
5 years

karenjenk:
Some of us meet in the chat area here on FF and then go to another chat site.
Chatstep was the best because you could make your own room.
You can stay logged in the chatroom here on FF while in another room. That way you can see who comes and goes and invite them to go to a better chat service.
I would be willing to pay a fee if the Chat function was better.

ADMIN READ THIS PLEASE AND TAKE HER ADVICE!!!
lol
Ditto. I pay occasionally because I still hold out hope for improvement, and because it's one of the older and largest sites dedicated solely to this culture, but it comes after everything else and the other stuff I donate to because, frankly, at this point it is a donation. I don't pay for any of the services that come with subscribing - I donate to the cause and to support and in the hope that services here will eventually be worth paying for and use a model worth investing in.
4 years

I know you guys think that the site hasn't been updated in a while. So you may be suprised to find that it's actually worked on... Every day! It's a full time labour of love for hiccupx.

There's so much going on.. and as it's just one person coding and making the physical changes.. It's super hard to get round to all areas of the site to improve and update, so its done in small releases rather than as a whole massive change. Galleries have been updated, story tools updated, upgrades section updated, search sections updated, mod sections updated, notifications tool updated, earnings accounts updated. A new chat was created... yes it still needs some work...For now it's functional.. and usable! It also means.. when we want to make changes and update chat, we have full control of how it looks and works because it was made by FF!

So much work has gone into this site, and just because it's not always front end updates.. you guys think nothing happens here, and it is simply not true.

All of your feedback is appreciated, and anything that needs to be worked on from the suggestions given is added to the extensive list. However to make one simple change.. then testing, to make sure it all works and hasn't impacted anything else on the site before making it live, can take weeks even months!

In regards to the pink theme... it's called branding and identity. FF has always had this colour theme.. it's not likely to change. However you can customise your profile with the profile plus options, so your own page can be changed to reflect your personality or fave pics /images.

We are working on things.. Please do keep giving suggestions and feedback! However just remember. Rome wasn't built in a day.
4 years

c00kie:
I know you guys think that the site hasn't been updated in a while. So you may be suprised to find that it's actually worked on... Every day! It's a full time labour of love for hiccupx.

There's so much going on.. and as it's just one person coding and making the physical changes.. It's super hard to get round to all areas of the site to improve and update, so its done in small releases rather than as a whole massive change. Galleries have been updated, story tools updated, upgrades section updated, search sections updated, mod sections updated, notifications tool updated, earnings accounts updated. A new chat was created... yes it still needs some work...For now it's functional.. and usable! It also means.. when we want to make changes and update chat, we have full control of how it looks and works because it was made by FF!

So much work has gone into this site, and just because it's not always front end updates.. you guys think nothing happens here, and it is simply not true.

All of your feedback is appreciated, and anything that needs to be worked on from the suggestions given is added to the extensive list. However to make one simple change.. then testing, to make sure it all works and hasn't impacted anything else on the site before making it live, can take weeks even months!

In regards to the pink theme... it's called branding and identity. FF has always had this colour theme.. it's not likely to change. However you can customise your profile with the profile plus options, so your own page can be changed to reflect your personality or fave pics /images.

We are working on things.. Please do keep giving suggestions and feedback! However just remember. Rome wasn't built in a day.

All true, and as always, thanks for all the work you do, it is appreciated and noticed. But why does he have to do all the coding by himself still, 20 years on? I'm sure there must be other people you guys trust with both coding skills and dedication to the cause? Certainly, even if not doubling productivity, increasing manpower must increase your capacity for accomplishing your goals by some measure, right?
4 years

c00kie:

btw, since you're here, you probably already know this, but the number one suggested change I see around the site mentioned over and over is the ability for users to block selected individuals and/or non-members (even if only for a fixed span of time) from seeing either their profiles, posts, or pictures. I think this might create a much safer feeling environment for some users without really affecting the experience of everyone else, and ironically also create a more friendly environment.
4 years
12   loading