Feedback and suggestions

Fantasy feeder need to desperately upgrade the site, appearance, pics, and info.

Nok:
btw, since you're here, you probably already know this, but the number one suggested change I see around the site mentioned over and over is the ability for users to block selected individuals and/or non-members (even if only for a fixed span of time) from seeing either their profiles, posts, or pictures. I think this might create a much safer feeling environment for some users without really affecting the experience of everyone else, and ironically also create a more friendly environment.

Hi Nok,

Definitely agree with you. I can say with certainty that this is a priority, and it is up there on the list of things to get fixed around here.

Completely appreciate that people want to feel safe online, and that is super important to us here too.. So is the matter of privacy! Blocking people gives you that control of who is allowef in your circle!

The current block feature does stop any blocked member's from being able to message you on the site, wether this is via message or in chat. However, being able to stop blocked members from visiting profiles and viewing content is not something that is currently in place.

In regards to your previous post.. I think although hiccupx is a little elusive.. an response from him would make the most sense. So keep your eyes peeled!
4 years

Fantasy feeder need to desperately upgrade the site, appearance, pics, and info.

Nok:
btw, since you're here, you probably already know this, but the number one suggested change I see around the site mentioned over and over is the ability for users to block selected individuals and/or non-members (even if only for a fixed span of time) from seeing either their profiles, posts, or pictures. I think this might create a much safer feeling environment for some users without really affecting the experience of everyone else, and ironically also create a more friendly environment.

c00kie:
Hi Nok,

Definitely agree with you. I can say with certainty that this is a priority, and it is up there on the list of things to get fixed around here.

Completely appreciate that people want to feel safe online, and that is super important to us here too.. So is the matter of privacy! Blocking people gives you that control of who is allowef in your circle!

The current block feature does stop any blocked member's from being able to message you on the site, wether this is via message or in chat. However, being able to stop blocked members from visiting profiles and viewing content is not something that is currently in place.

In regards to your previous post.. I think although hiccupx is a little elusive.. an response from him would make the most sense. So keep your eyes peeled!

I follow him, and I know he works hard. I will continue, and I hope he finds help.
4 years
12   loading