Gaining

Waist size & growth speed

Just wondered what sort of waist sizes you blokes are ?
I have been deliberately gaining for about 4 months now. I was a 33" waist up until I stopped weights/training/strict diet. I measured myself tonight, and I'm 38". So, 5" in 4 months.
I'm starting to feel quite porky, but I guess I'm not exactly fat yet, not compared to some of the amazing belly's I have seen on here !
5 years

I had 31" in October when I was 160 lbs.
I totally exploded and now with 202 lbs I have 43"...
5 years

fatsmagic:
Just wondered what sort of waist sizes you blokes are ?
I have been deliberately gaining for about 4 months now. I was a 33" waist up until I stopped weights/training/strict diet. I measured myself tonight, and I'm 38". So, 5" in 4 months.
I'm starting to feel quite porky, but I guess I'm not exactly fat yet, not compared to some of the amazing belly's I have seen on here !

I started out thirty years ago at 36" at about 185 lbs. I'm now up to 46" and weight about 220 lbs.

I'm up to a 48" waist and now weigh 232 lbs.
4 years

Started at 115 28” (or smaller) gained up to 135 and stopped for a while
Started again in November and now up to 158 34” ish
My goal was 150 but I started doing heavy cream + root beer and didn’t even realize I shot past it
4 years

Woah that is hot. Such a rapid transformation. What did you do, please share?
4 years

My girlfriend went from 25'' when she was 120lbs in 2020 to 52'' now weighting 210lbs.
1 year

When I first started out I was at 38".
At the very start of 2022 I was 52", but now I'm 57". Most of that gain happened in about 6 months though, then it slowed down a bit.
Would be nice if I could do the same again this year.
1 year

Last year I really overdid it and I finished the year being the fattest in my life, being 230lbs I had 51'' in my belly. I was so fat.
Now I lost 30lbs and I'm 42''. I want to lose some more to do sport, let's see. smiley
10 months

Several years back while I was intentionally gaining after I had an accidental gain initially - I picked on close to 60 lbs. in around 6 months.

I wear my pants well below my gut - but I was a 34” starting and had one pair of 40” that fit but my 38” were very snug. That being said these were worn on my hips well below my gut sticking out and measuring at 52-53” being stuffed & bloated all the time.
10 months

I'm at a waistline of 41-42 inches.
9 months
12   loading