Fattening others

What is it like to be a feeder?

I love everything about being a feeder.

I think it's tremendous fun that she actually wants to be thin but I'm growing her into a fattie. I find it beautiful to see her features melt away in fat. Especially the face is a project I enjoy; she has less and less of her own facial features, becoming more and more just a round fattie face. I like that.

I like the messing around with her mind, convincing her bigger is better.

I adore the objectification of her body and how she is complicit in it. She's grown used to being touched and squeezed, to me weighing her belly with my hands. To concepts like "if you didn't lose weight you can buy something else". Her weight is no longer a "her" thing; it's a me thing.

Enabling her is an everyday pleasure. Controling what she eats is even better. I decide how much and how fast she grows -- but that she'll grow is for sure.

She's not that heavy, 220-ish, but is on a waiting list for weight loss surgery. Already I've gotten her from "I want to do this for myself" to "I have to think about it". My biggest win will be when I get her to forego the surgery.
4 years

LittleWanderer87:
Not to over generalize, but it�s just such a wonderfully hedonistic experience.

I like helping someone completely let go of all restraint and push until they literally can�t anymore. Then showering the person with affection and tummy rubs. I love a giant belly on a man so getting to give belly rubs is just the greatest thing ever to me. And then overtime there�s a bit of possessiveness when you know all the rolls and curves you love feeling on their bodies are there because of you.

boundandfeed:
I like the way you think!

Any experience in BDSM (SS&C)?

Twinkdaddyfeeder:
Im a sub for 2 dom feedees.

Its divine when we mix the 2 especially as I am the feeder

On how it feels?

Oh gods I love watching that belly bloat out and stretch whatever clothes they wear. Favorite part is making them wear smaller clothes just so I can watch it be torn to shred by their gut.

seeing my daddy doms get fatter and fatter and devour larger and larger amounts of food makes me feel divine

OxfordBoy:
I thought you said one of them had died?

Twinkdaddyfeeder:
I did I also said I had another feedee.

I was gonna have 3 feedees. but mitchell died.

Ah I see. Sorry for your loss.
4 years

Maybe. Of course there is much more to the relationship dynamics than I post here.

A couple of years ago she went from 220 to 250 lbs as she had food "for the last time" before her diet. She did a diet and really stuck to it, going down as far as 185 lbs. But she loves the food and cannot or does not want to put in the effort of maintaining a diet, so she went up again.

No, I like to keep her obese, BMI of 34 at the moment, and make her happy with being treated like a queen.
4 years
12   loading