introductions

31 yr old man into gaining3 weeks

I think for many of us here, the kinky nature of gaining weight is a major contributer to why weíve gotten fatter.

Please excuse my ignorance about this, but I have a question for you. As someone who identifies as asexual, what influences your interest in feedism? If you donít feel comfortable answering this, donít even worry about it. Iím also not expecting you to answer for all those who identify as asexual, I was just curious about your personal experience.

31 yr old man into gaining3 weeks

Expatbhm:
I think for many of us here, the kinky nature of gaining weight is a major contributer to why we�ve gotten fatter.

Please excuse my ignorance about this, but I have a question for you. As someone who identifies as asexual, what influences your interest in feedism? If you don�t feel comfortable answering this, don�t even worry about it. I�m also not expecting you to answer for all those who identify as asexual, I was just curious about your personal experience.

I'm asexual too. I've never had the desire to have sex with anyone. I do still get turned on by chubby physiques though.

31 yr old man into gaining1 week

i think of just let it go its natural coarse,
find your feedee/feeder, or whatever it is,
enjoy each others compagny and the fetish,
if it is good, love and sex will come it will fall in place,

31 yr old man into gaining6 days

Iím gay and have been attracted to fat guys for a long time. Years ago before I even accepted being gay I worked at a school where there was a Latino custodian named Hector who was fat. And sexy as hell!

I wasnít into fat guys though I did like men even if I wouldnít admit it. I could not understand why I found him so attractive. He got me so horned up Iíd have to masturbate fantasizing about him.

Over the years I became more and more attracted to fat men and wanted to be one. So for me it is/was a matter of identifying with men who turn me on. And because ďfat sexĒ is so good I became more comfortable being fat, and wanting to get fatter.

Btw, I still think of Hector and the same reaction. 😉