Extreme obesity

Ssbbw adult sites?

fluffbun:
A reason there might not be any may be that once folks get past the 600 lb mark it gets increasingly difficult to have sex and their ability to do things decreases.

Sad but true. So much of the fantasy surrounding fat fetishism is ruined by gravity. They should repeal that law!
5 years

Ssbbw adult sites?

fluffbun:
Haha😂
Yes. Let us make a petition to repeal the law of gravity. Sounds like a golden idea.

We could start it by colonizing Mars. Someone who weighs 600 lb on Earth, would only weigh 228 lb on Mars. And only 100 lb on the Moon! You could get much bigger there without losing your agility.
5 years

Ssbbw adult sites?

curiousv:
We could start it by colonizing Mars. Someone who weighs 600 lb on Earth, would only weigh 228 lb on Mars. And only 100 lb on the Moon! You could get much bigger there without losing your agility.

I've been kicking around writing a story here based on that principle actually, though it looks like I'll be beaten to it, lol.

fluffbun:
That�d make for some good stories. Super huge chunky aliens come to Earth and become immobile because of the gravity difference.

I'm curious what your vision of a huge chunky alien is that is also hot.
5 years