Clothes padding

What is your favorite "fat shape"?

When I first started padding, the “shape” I liked best at first was having a huge, padded belly that would make simple things difficult or impossible. I’d put as much as I could for my belly so it would be in the way if I tried to do a push up, or keep me further away from counter surfaces.

Later on, I started to focus on making myself look wider through the hips and thighs, because I was getting more and more turned on by the feeling of having to waddle.
5 years

Hips as wide as I can get them, with a butt just as big. Thighs so big that walking is difficult, especially with a belly that looks beyond a pregnant due date.
5 years

A mixture but i'd say when i'm padding it's most important the hips are wide. I'd like a nice huge pear shape, the feeling of not beeing able to close your legs is the best. I recently experimenter with some "thin" layer of cloth with folded blankets on my arms below the pullover and it felt really great having managed to make myself bigger everywhere. But to answer the question: Big belly, big ass, even bigger hips that are followed by thick legs.
5 years

I really like to pad around my waist, for a nice big belly. I'm quite fascinated about how big my butt is, so I also pad my butt. I haven't gone out padded in a long time. I do pad and take photos of my padded self.
5 years

I'm more of a fan of a big belly on other people, so naturally I thought that would be my favourite way to pad. Although I do enjoy padding my belly I absolutely love the feeling of a big fat wide ass, it makes the whole experience feel complete.
5 years

I love really big upper arms. If those are heavy and swaying you know you're in for a treat with the rest
4 years

Big doughty belly and wide hips, flab, just flab and squishy love handles.
I love it when I start having rolls
4 years

Chubbsammy:
Big doughty belly and wide hips, flab, just flab and squishy love handles.
I love it when I start having rolls

Topofthescale78:
I always felt love handles were named perfectly

Totally agree. I love how they look
4 years

I love a good pear. As far as I’m concerned this is the most feminine shape a woman can have.
Big hips, large thighs, huge but, cute waddle. 👌🏻
There’s something about the smaller bust with a bigger belly that is very appealing as well.
And you have to love a double chin and round face.
4 years

I'm posting mine. Please check it out. Would also love padding advice from anyone. smiley
1 year
12   loading