Gaining

Gaining vs. role play / or a little of both, which is better?

Gaining is unbelievable and Role playing is Hot, but a little (or a lot) of both is the best for me!

Also, sometimes something you see related to fat or out of shape because of recent weightgain (i.e. a differant walk or movement because of the extra weight, watching someone or your significant other getting dressed and them trying to squeeze into a pair of jeans they just recently bought and then taking them off because they no longer fit and having to put something else on, and One of my favorites is catching them sneeking some chocolates or food and they try to hide having a mouthfull when you come into the kitchen. Something so sexy to me is seeing my wife's appetite increase and her continuing to eat after she has cleared her plate and or continually snacking, (I guess I just know it will eventually lead to more fat curves on her body!)

What do you all think?

Throw out some real Role playing, or thing's such as these any of you have been involved in, or like to see that put's you over the edge or just is quite exciting.

Here are a couple of mine to start.....

1) My Ex girlfriend in High school and begining of college started gaining some good amount of weight due to over eating with me when I stayed with her all summer, she knew I loved it and kind of blammed her fattening figure on me (which was fine). She suddenly was kind of turned on by how I liked her fatter even though she never thought she would like it. She started teasing me all the time taht she was going to become so fat that none of her friends were going to recognize her after summer.

One night we decided to see how much she could eat seeing that her consumption of food was at an alltime high and she loved eating fattening foods all the time know, so we stuffed her to capacity and then more and then followed with huge portions of icecream (granted I was no expert feeder), but I felt I was helping her pretty good with large portions of caloric foods. At the point where she finished and went back for more three seperate times she decided she had enough. We rested for a bit admiring how big her belly got and then I told her to try on some sexy clothes that she recently has grown out of, it turned into a full blown fashion show consisting of jeans she struggled to even get past her thighs to skirts she could not squeeze over her hips to bikinis she was spilling out all over. It was a great time and she had as much fun as I did. For the record she went from 110 Lbs. at the begining of summer to 143 Lbs. at around Halloween time when she got weighed at a doctor's appt.

2) My wife who was not overly enthused about talking about weight gain or interested discussing it started changing slightly when she gained a good amount of weight after several pregnancies. She became a little more at ease with discussing her weight and she was kind of using it to seduce me.

One night after she dried off after her shower I was lying in bed, as if it was in slow motion, she was walking toward me naked she looked so gorgeous and beautifully fat, her massive widened hips were swaying from side to side, her fattened tan round thighs were rolling of one another with every step, her huge round breasts were bouncing and shaking, and her massive soft belly was jiggling rythmically from side to side and up and down in a hypmotizing fashion. When she climbed up in bed and sat on top of me all I could do is feel all her extra softness and weight and smell the most intoxicating aroma of soap all over her soft tan skin. She then leaned down and whispered in my ear "Your entranced smile makes me think you like what you see, which is good, because this big fat wife of your's does'nt seem like she is going to be able to lose any of this weight any time soon.
15 years