Submission and domination

Former college jock

This morning I came to a harsh realization. My belly hung over the waistband of my pants. The fat encasing my belly button resembled a donut. The tire went around my waist hanging over and jiggling at all angles. My belly looked like a round pot. And then moving up to my two round breasts. They sag onto my pot belly. They jiggle and bounce and sag and they are full man boobs. If I took my pants off I’d show my wife feminine hips. And my round bubble butt sagging down onto my thighs. And my face has plumped up.

At my skinniest I weighed 149. The scale this morning said 220.

I had the sudden urge to be publicly humiliated. Maybe I’m stripped by some rough punk teenagers who are hanging out at the park too late. Maybe some hard working blue collar men are tired of the weak soft fat boy. Maybe I’m lead out on to a stage naked for all to see and laugh at.

I love humiliation! I love being fat shamed! The crueler the better. I want it to be the most mean thing you’ve ever thought of.
5 years

Former college jock

Never understood the humiliation thing.
If you like it OK then here goes:
Look at you you are sooo skinny I can see rib bones sticking out you think you could gain some weight ?
Notice the reverse psychology going on here?
4 years

Former college jock

OINK - Ive been piling on lbs too recently 5 years ago I was fit and 177. Now im soft and flabby and 267 as of a week ago, I need humilation too and some donuts.
4 years