Clothes padding

Spreaders

This is something that I do not understand, so maybe others can enlighten me. ABDL sometimes wear spreaders, what's the point in this?
Is it to force a waddle, keep legs seperated, other?
5 years

Spreaders

boundandfeed:
This is something that I do not understand, so maybe others can enlighten me. ABDL sometimes wear spreaders, what's the point in this?
Is it to force a waddle, keep legs seperated, other?

heya boundandfeed, you're right on both counts. Having something like a spreader that alters, restricts or hinders movement (the waddle) is very appealing to some abdls. How the bulk between your legs feels is a reminder that you're not just wearing shorts smiley so, also appealing. And then also how it looks is embarrassing, but in the good way that many abdl/submissives want. There's so much overlap between abdl and g/e and bdsm I could go on and on... smiley
4 years

Spreaders

Sorry what is a spreader exactly?
4 years

Spreaders

www.adultbaby-shop.com/Spreader-pants
4 years

Spreaders

STEVE4511:
There used by diaper lovers to make you use your diapers keeping your legs apart so you messin or diapers.

So, they keep you from being able to stop the flow(s)? I have never used one, but they look interesting. I was just wondering what they were like.
Are they for punishment or for play?
4 years

Spreaders

STEVE4511:
There used by diaper lovers to make you use your diapers keeping your legs apart so you messin or diapers.

boundandfeed:
So, they keep you from being able to stop the flow(s)? I have never used one, but they look interesting. I was just wondering what they were like.

Well, never worn one myself, but I reckon could work for either really.
4 years

Spreaders

STEVE4511:

boundandfeed:

HugePaddedBabyBoy:
Well, never worn one myself, but I reckon could work for either really.

Is there any info availiable as to their use? Books or online?
4 years