General

Don't send money to private individuals for photos or videos

About once a week we receive an message in the team mailbox from someone who's been ripped off. They've sent money to a private individual for pictures or videos and then recieved nothing in return.

This is nearly always a guy who's spoken to a girl on this website, who's then gone on to SnapChat or KiK and been pursuaded to send them money on the promise of receiving sexy photos or videos in return. They duely send off the money and what then follows is a stalling process in which the girl delays, makes excuses, makes further promises or outright denies any promises were made in the first place. If they guy is lucky, he may receive one or two quick photos which he's probably already seen on the website.

Please do not send money to these people. If you do, realise that you are completely relying on the good faith of someone who you've never met and only briefly spoken to online. There's no come back if they don't keep their word and decide not to send you anything. If you complain to your Credit Card company or PayPal you're unlikely to get a favourable response because usually there's no evidence of any 'contract' being made between you and the girl. The screenshots we receive with your complaints are usually just pleas for the pictures or videos to be sent, but this is not proof of anything.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to spend your money on custom pictures and videos, but if you do this then it's better to go to an established website or professional web-model who has their own website. If it's a bonefide website they will most likely have a contract with a Credit Card company or PayPal and there will be a complaint procedure which you can follow if you feel you've not go what you paid for.

Be aware - don't be the next person to get ripped off.
5 years

Thanks for pointing this out and highlighting that not all people that do this are scammers. This is very much worth mentioning because of course there are some genuine people out there who are fair and just trying to make a little extra money.

The point of my message is to highlight the risk involved, because of the number of people that seem to be falling foul of these scammers. Since this happens away from this website it's difficult for our admin team to take any action when complaints come into our mailbox. I felt the least we can do is to publish this warning.

I guess the thing to do is just to beware, because there is no come back if things go wrong. Check out a person thoroughly or ask other members about them. Don't send money to anyone that doesn't seem kosher.
5 years

Why not leave a comment on someone’s profile if you do send money and are happy with the outcome. Seems fair to me. I do agree that the admin cannot be held accountable for anything going wrong as what is being discussed is a private transaction between individuals. Even big sites like eBay will refuse to help if you complete a transaction privately outside of there systems.
5 years

great post, hiccupx! right on bro. good looking out. this should be a pinned warning on this site
5 years

Influx:
I have to wholeheartedly disagree.

I haven't spent much money on content admittedly, but what I have I've been very pleased with. The difference is, especially with regards to the amateurs, I've spoken with these people prior to buying anything.

I've been around the community for a couple years, and have had the pleasure of talking to a handful of models - both pro and amateur. And plenty of them have been wonderful to talk with. And any of us who have taken the time to speak with models know the absolute bs they have to deal with on a regular basis. Yes, there are plenty of fakes and scammers out there. But for every fake model, there's a promise of money that isn't fulfilled on the other side. This is a two-way street, and needs to be presented as such. Scammers on *both sides* make everyone look bad, and make it difficult for people to connect and share.

Anyone who has actually been in a feedist relationship (strictly financial, or all the way to romantic), knows the costs of gaining. Food obviously, and of course clothing, but even things such as cars to accommodate a person's size. Now I'm not saying buy your favourite feedees new wheels, but I will say that if you're enjoying a specific person's content that it's ok to test the waters financially.

Yes, there's a chance you can get scammed as a buyer. Welcome to the internet. Hell, Sears in Canada owes me $150 for an order I never got, but they shut down operations on this side of the border. I'll never see that money again, and that was a massive company with a multi-decade reputation.

Buyer beware, always. But to say never even be a buyer, is putting the blame solely on one side of the discussion. And given the plenty of wonderful models, again *both* pro and amateur, I've talked to over the years, they do not deserve to be blanket-painted as unsafe.

Thank you for your post. I have been offered money more than once. It was from virtual friends with whom I had already established a connection. We discussed their fantasy and if I found it sexy enough then I would make the vid or pic. The fact that I got a financial compensation FIRST went without saying. Making a vid does require some work: you try clothes studying different possibilities and position, then try the moves again and again before you start filming, then you watch the vid and edit it. Regardless, I never expected to get a lot of money, also bc my face was never there and I know for some guys the face MUST be there, except it is too risky for me.
I really enjoyed that. I would never dream of not sending the vid: that would deprive me of half the fun! But a couple of times there were some guys who insisted they had sent the money and wanted me to send the vid and the money was not there of course. Some ppl are just sneaky! That proves that disonesty goes both ways. So far I am not on any website but mayb some day I will leave my job and just do that! The only problem is it always keep you horny so I will have to buy a vibrator too!
5 years

Influx:
I have to wholeheartedly disagree.

I haven't spent much money on content admittedly, but what I have I've been very pleased with. The difference is, especially with regards to the amateurs, I've spoken with these people prior to buying anything.

I've been around the community for a couple years, and have had the pleasure of talking to a handful of models - both pro and amateur. And plenty of them have been wonderful to talk with. And any of us who have taken the time to speak with models know the absolute bs they have to deal with on a regular basis. Yes, there are plenty of fakes and scammers out there. But for every fake model, there's a promise of money that isn't fulfilled on the other side. This is a two-way street, and needs to be presented as such. Scammers on *both sides* make everyone look bad, and make it difficult for people to connect and share.

Anyone who has actually been in a feedist relationship (strictly financial, or all the way to romantic), knows the costs of gaining. Food obviously, and of course clothing, but even things such as cars to accommodate a person's size. Now I'm not saying buy your favourite feedees new wheels, but I will say that if you're enjoying a specific person's content that it's ok to test the waters financially.

Yes, there's a chance you can get scammed as a buyer. Welcome to the internet. Hell, Sears in Canada owes me $150 for an order I never got, but they shut down operations on this side of the border. I'll never see that money again, and that was a massive company with a multi-decade reputation.

Buyer beware, always. But to say never even be a buyer, is putting the blame solely on one side of the discussion. And given the plenty of wonderful models, again *both* pro and amateur, I've talked to over the years, they do not deserve to be blanket-painted as unsafe.

Startnew:
Thank you for your post. I have been offered money more than once. It was from virtual friends with whom I had already established a connection. We discussed their fantasy and if I found it sexy enough then I would make the vid or pic. The fact that I got a financial compensation FIRST went without saying. Making a vid does require some work: you try clothes studying different possibilities and position, then try the moves again and again before you start filming, then you watch the vid and edit it. Regardless, I never expected to get a lot of money, also bc my face was never there and I know for some guys the face MUST be there, except it is too risky for me.
I really enjoyed that. I would never dream of not sending the vid: that would deprive me of half the fun! But a couple of times there were some guys who insisted they had sent the money and wanted me to send the vid and the money was not there of course. Some ppl are just sneaky! That proves that disonesty goes both ways. So far I am not on any website but mayb some day I will leave my job and just do that! The only problem is it always keep you horny so I will have to buy a vibrator too!

rofl
XD
5 years