Fat experiences

Anyone gain a lot unintentionally?

MysteryK99:
I�ve been with my boyfriend now a little over two months and in that time I�ve gone from 199 to 207.9lbs. He�s much bigger than I am, around the 280 to 300 range and a very unhealthy eater so most of what he eats is high fat foods like pizza, burgers, chicken fried steak, etc, and doesn�t eat vegetables like at all. I�ve always wanted to gain weight, but it never really happened stuck now. We�re definitely an unfit couple, we mostly just hang around each other and most date activities besides sex, don�t include any physical activity besides light walking and a lot of food. I didn�t notice I was gaining weight until we were fooling around one night and I felt my belly resting more on his. It�s exciting the amount of weight I gained, but I�m also nervous because it was unintentional and there�s no telling how much more weight I�ll gain in this relationship since we�re both pretty serious about each other.

Sexy....just go for it and get really Fat together!
4 years

Hmmm

He is fat, getting fatter and you like it.

You always wanted to get fat, are getting fat, and like it.

You are serious about each other.

Seems to me that the solution is to enjoy it.
4 years

Over the first six years we were together my wife gained 90 pounds unintentionally. (I also gained 40 pounds, but that was more intentional.). She just loves food!

MysteryK99:
. It�s exciting the amount of weight I gained, but I�m also nervous because it was unintentional and there�s no telling how much more weight I�ll gain in this relationship since we�re both pretty serious about each other.

I'd suggest keep weighing yourself so you know how much you are gaining. Also maybe make some changes to at least your side of things, like bringing in more vegetables. Gaining is great, but you may not feel great after a while of unhealthy living.
4 years

I was a fit 180 in high school... over the years Im up to the 340's.... smiley
4 years

Yup. Gained from 160 to 200 in high school. Now up to 300 after gaining on purpose.
4 years
12   loading