feedback and suggestions

feedee scammers2 weeks

Okay Iím about to address the elephant in the room. There are plenty of ďfeedeesĒ on here looking to take your money and run. NEVER give money up front to a feedee. Do half before half after. Tell them you will ship the food to their house or if they donít want to share address (which you shouldnít unless you really know each other) then have it ready for pick up. There are so many scammers on here and easy ways to spot them are:
-they start immediately about needing food and money. Not only is that rude but honestly pathetic
-they say shit like ďI havenít eaten in daysĒ or ďI can only afford bread and waterĒ. If a feedee canít afford to feed themselves at a basic living level then they are probably in the wrong fetish (or obviously a scammer).
-if they harass you constantly.
-Read their comments. Users will call them out on their crap if they are shady or a catfish.
-if they refuse pictures. Now I donít mean nudes (you pervs) or face pics (because some people donít want to share their face on the internet) but basic pics that verify they arenít a bot or scammer. Make them stand in a mirror with face out of the shot but make them hold up an upside peace symbol. It sounds over excessive but you are sending them money. The very least you could do is make sure itís not an scammer at some scam company.
-use common sense. If you feel iffy move along. If you feel uncomfortable sending money then donít. There are plenty of genuine feedees out there that would love the extra income to help them eat extra. Donít waste it on a one picture account with no activity but ask immediately for money. Give it to someone who uploads often and has a real drive for this fetish.

Just be smart and donít think with you penis/vagina

feedee scammers2 weeks

Fatboyarkansas:
Okay I�m about to address the elephant in the room. There are plenty of �feedees� on here looking to take your money and run. NEVER give money up front to a feedee. Do half before half after. Tell them you will ship the food to their house or if they don�t want to share address (which you shouldn�t unless you really know each other) then have it ready for pick up. There are so many scammers on here and easy ways to spot them are:
-they start immediately about needing food and money. Not only is that rude but honestly pathetic
-they say shit like �I haven�t eaten in days� or �I can only afford bread and water�. If a feedee can�t afford to feed themselves at a basic living level then they are probably in the wrong fetish (or obviously a scammer).
-Read their comments. Users will call them out on their crap if they are shady or a catfish.
-if they refuse pictures. Now I don�t mean nudes (you pervs) or face pics (because some people don�t want to share their face on the internet) but basic pics that verify they aren�t a bot or scammer. Make them stand in a mirror with face out of the shot but make them hold up an upside peace symbol. It sounds over excessive but you are sending them money. The very least you could do is make sure it�s not an scammer at some scam company.
-use common sense. If you feel iffy move along. If you feel uncomfortable sending money then don�t. There are plenty of genuine feedees out there that would love the extra income to help them eat extra. Don�t waste it on a one picture account with no activity but ask immediately for money. Give it to someone who uploads often and has a real drive for this fetish.

Just be smart and don�t think with you penis/vagina

Very very openhearted and so true.
I didn't make a real experience according to this. But many profiles look very suspicious. I easily see If it's a fake profile only existing to get deceived/cheated/fooled.
That's disgusting and "damages" the fetish I think.

feedee scammers2 weeks

Fatboyarkansas:
Okay I�m about to address the elephant in the room. There are plenty of �feedees� on here looking to take your money and run. NEVER give money up front to a feedee. Do half before half after. Tell them you will ship the food to their house or if they don�t want to share address (which you shouldn�t unless you really know each other) then have it ready for pick up. There are so many scammers on here and easy ways to spot them are:
-they say shit like �I haven�t eaten in days� or �I can only afford bread and water�. If a feedee can�t afford to feed themselves at a basic living level then they are probably in the wrong fetish (or obviously a scammer).
-if they refuse pictures. Now I don�t mean nudes (you pervs) or face pics (because some people don�t want to share their face on the internet) but basic pics that verify they aren�t a bot or scammer. Make them stand in a mirror with face out of the shot but make them hold up an upside peace symbol. It sounds over excessive but you are sending them money. The very least you could do is make sure it�s not an scammer at some scam company.
-use common sense. If you feel iffy move along. If you feel uncomfortable sending money then don�t. There are plenty of genuine feedees out there that would love the extra income to help them eat extra. Don�t waste it on a one picture account with no activity but ask immediately for money. Give it to someone who uploads often and has a real drive for this fetish.

You're a little late. The site owner already started a topic on this very subject.

This morning.

feedee scammers2 weeks

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

feedee scammers1 week

Fatboyarkansas:

Especially feebee!!