Fat experiences

Ways that you have brought up the subject of being fat with others.

How have you brought up the subject of size or being fat with others in order to hear their inclinations on it? For example, when I was much younger, I once asked a young lady who I considered to be the prettiest in the class who she thought to be the fattest person in the class. She looked at me and said" You". I was flabbergasted and embarrassed. Back then, I wasn't fat. I may have had a slightly protruding stomach. I, to this day don't know if she was just joking. I think that those of us with an interest in size contrast have often attempted to discretely discuss related subjects with people who attract us.
5 years

Not my opinion mrtubby sir.
I have only recently become a deliberate gainer myself, and have made no secret of my fat fetish for others, for the past 40 years or so. I have been a fat admirer all my life really.
I guess I am the sort of person who has always said exactly what I think, and in many cases my mouth has got me into some awkward situations, but I have always felt it better to be honest instead of hiding your true thoughts.
I do get a buzz from making people cringe, and so naturally the people who hate fatties are the ones I offload my fetish on the most !
Everybody at my workplace knows I love huge women, and I am happy to laugh and go along with their jokes about me, it's all good fun, and I always go one step further than they do and out-cringe them with my exaggerated fantasies.
5 years

I make off-handed and throwaway comments about being fat. I refer to myself as Fatboy. I point to my belly and make jokes. When someone offers me something I say “you don’t get to be 235 lbs by refusing food”. All these things get a laugh. If nothing else it makes people think I’m comfortable with my weight.
5 years