feedback and suggestions

new chat1 week

GoWithTheGrow:
If a value greater than 0 is entered into the chat and enter is pressed, the chat appears to re-set itself.

This bug should now be fixed. I'll hopefully be working through the others this week.

new chat1 week

I have a general tendancy to dislike change but these are my boggles:

- I really miss the private chat tabs. Whatever you were looking at it was always there to alert you to a new message. Now you have to click a tab to find out who is even talking to you. This is not as user friendly and it must be worse for females as their 'users' tab must be filled with green boxes.

- when I was chatting to someone in private you could click on the old 'users' tab so that the general activity alert noise didn't sound when I was browsing in a different browser tab. That noise is incessant and now inescapable. It used to also quite cleverly still send that noise if you had a new chat or private massage which was a helpful audio cue to check back to chat.

- Also Squish is right there's no way to check someone's profile from chat. I had to open a new FF tab to search user.

new chat1 week

I keep getting the window that looks like the old chat and it's completely blank. Once in a while I'll get the new one actually functional but 9 times out of 10 I get nothing.

new chat1 week

I did not yet have a single lucky day where the new chat is working. Always an empty window :-/

new chat1 week

Guess it's broke for some people, myself included smiley

new chat1 week

There have been a few people that I regularly talk to that have been saying the same thing. They are unable to get to the new chat for some reason. I have suggested deleting cookies, emptying out the temp internet folder, etc, hoping that it would work. Nothing has worked for them and I am not tech savy enough to know what else to suggest to them.

new chat1 week

Count me among the lost boys. I still get the blank chat window on my iPad. I miss my chat friends.

new chat1 week

Well that was weird. I swear I tried Firefox earlier. But it seems to be working for me now. Lost boy to happy boy.

new chat1 week

I've fixed some bugs that should make the chat work for a lot more people. If you're still having problems with the blank screen, please post your Operating System and Browser below and I'll look into it further.

new chat6 days

hiccupx:
I've fixed some bugs that should make the chat work for a lot more people. If you're still having problems with the blank screen, please post your Operating System and Browser below and I'll look into it further.

I am having no success on a Linux desktop with Firefox, on a Chromebook with Chrome, or with my Android phone (whatever the browser is on Samsung).
4 page 4 of 6   loading