feedback and suggestions

new chat2 months

I did not yet have a single lucky day where the new chat is working. Always an empty window :-/

new chat2 months

Guess it's broke for some people, myself included smiley

new chat2 months

There have been a few people that I regularly talk to that have been saying the same thing. They are unable to get to the new chat for some reason. I have suggested deleting cookies, emptying out the temp internet folder, etc, hoping that it would work. Nothing has worked for them and I am not tech savy enough to know what else to suggest to them.

new chat2 months

Count me among the lost boys. I still get the blank chat window on my iPad. I miss my chat friends.

new chat2 months

Well that was weird. I swear I tried Firefox earlier. But it seems to be working for me now. Lost boy to happy boy.

new chat2 months

I've fixed some bugs that should make the chat work for a lot more people. If you're still having problems with the blank screen, please post your Operating System and Browser below and I'll look into it further.

new chat2 months

hiccupx:
I've fixed some bugs that should make the chat work for a lot more people. If you're still having problems with the blank screen, please post your Operating System and Browser below and I'll look into it further.

I am having no success on a Linux desktop with Firefox, on a Chromebook with Chrome, or with my Android phone (whatever the browser is on Samsung).

new chat2 months

My new profile pic I put up hours ago isn't showing, just the blue face.

new chat2 months

I've recieved a message from a member that they're having prblems accessing the chat on Google Chromebook. Is anyone else having this problem?

new chat2 months

Linux/Firefox 65.0.1 (64-Bit) here, chat also not running. Shows 0 active members all the time (empty window)

Same on Linux/Opera 57.0.3098.76

Even when calling the script
fantasyfeeder.com/chat/text/FFChat2
directly, it gives a hardcoded (!!) 0 as users. Inside plain HTML. So it looks a little bit as if the server-side script has some trouble with languages? countries? or something like this that only affects certain users.

Or there is a blacklist for guys like me who talk nonsense all day smiley
attachment
4 page 4 of 7   loading