Feedback and suggestions

New chat

I have a general tendancy to dislike change but these are my boggles:

- I really miss the private chat tabs. Whatever you were looking at it was always there to alert you to a new message. Now you have to click a tab to find out who is even talking to you. This is not as user friendly and it must be worse for females as their 'users' tab must be filled with green boxes.

- when I was chatting to someone in private you could click on the old 'users' tab so that the general activity alert noise didn't sound when I was browsing in a different browser tab. That noise is incessant and now inescapable. It used to also quite cleverly still send that noise if you had a new chat or private massage which was a helpful audio cue to check back to chat.

- Also Squish is right there's no way to check someone's profile from chat. I had to open a new FF tab to search user.
5 years

New chat

I did not yet have a single lucky day where the new chat is working. Always an empty window :-/
5 years

New chat

Count me among the lost boys. I still get the blank chat window on my iPad. I miss my chat friends.
5 years

New chat

Well that was weird. I swear I tried Firefox earlier. But it seems to be working for me now. Lost boy to happy boy.
5 years

New chat

I've fixed some bugs that should make the chat work for a lot more people. If you're still having problems with the blank screen, please post your Operating System and Browser below and I'll look into it further.
5 years

New chat

hiccupx:
I've fixed some bugs that should make the chat work for a lot more people. If you're still having problems with the blank screen, please post your Operating System and Browser below and I'll look into it further.

I am having no success on a Linux desktop with Firefox, on a Chromebook with Chrome, or with my Android phone (whatever the browser is on Samsung).
5 years

New chat

My new profile pic I put up hours ago isn't showing, just the blue face.
5 years

New chat

I've recieved a message from a member that they're having prblems accessing the chat on Google Chromebook. Is anyone else having this problem?
5 years

New chat

Linux/Firefox 65.0.1 (64-Bit) here, chat also not running. Shows 0 active members all the time (empty window)

Same on Linux/Opera 57.0.3098.76

Even when calling the script
fantasyfeeder.com/chat/text/FFChat2
directly, it gives a hardcoded (!!) 0 as users. Inside plain HTML. So it looks a little bit as if the server-side script has some trouble with languages? countries? or something like this that only affects certain users.

Or there is a blacklist for guys like me who talk nonsense all day smiley
5 years
attachment

New chat

stuffwithme:
Linux/Firefox 65.0.1 (64-Bit) here, chat also not running. Shows 0 active members all the time (empty window)

Same on Linux/Opera 57.0.3098.76

Even when calling the script
fantasyfeeder.com/chat/text/FFChat2
directly, it gives a hardcoded (!!) 0 as users. Inside plain HTML. So it looks a little bit as if the server-side script has some trouble with languages? countries? or something like this that only affects certain users.

Or there is a blacklist for guys like me who talk nonsense all day smiley

Looks like you’re not even receiving the CSS style sheet there. The chat should look like an application even if the JavaScript isn’t working.
5 years
12345   loading