Feedback and suggestions

New chat

Just go back to the old chat. I never had trouble with that one. This one I haven't been able to open for at least a week.
5 years

New chat

Apologies for the teething troubles with the new chat. We won't be going back because we need to keep pushing the website forwards. I'm currently working through the remain bugs and issues which should be resolved soon.
5 years

New chat

When the chat restarts it throws everyone back into the general chat room. If you're in private chat when this happens you not notice the room change and click send. I'm working on a fix to prevent the restarts so this won't happen.
5 years

New chat

Hello ! I already have to apologize for the inconvenience caused in your conversation, but as I saw that the administrator of this site is here I allow myself to ask if it is normal that since already 2 days there is a lot of account fake new female members who come from France ?? here .. still sorry for the inconvenience. Yours truly.
5 years

New chat

Passionfat:
Hello ! I already have to apologize for the inconvenience caused in your conversation, but as I saw that the administrator of this site is here I allow myself to ask if it is normal that since already 2 days there is a lot of account fake new female members who come from France ?? here .. still sorry for the inconvenience. Yours truly.

Every now and then we get a spambot attack. Over the last 2 days the moderators have banned over 200 fake accounts. Many thanks to Squish and Saphiel Sir for helping keep this website clear of spammers for everyone to enjoy.
5 years

New chat

Hi Hiccupx,

thanks for the great work here - I don't worry or blame at all for the chat not runnig because... I was web developer for some years, too, I know the struggle with the different browsers on all that different devices smiley
Keep going, I appreciate the work of all admins here.

The screenshot above is from the sub-site which is mentionned in the small part of javascript visible,
fantasyfeeder.com/chat/text/FFChat2

If I call the chat as usual, the CSS is working fine, the layout of the page looks absolutely perfect. Just zero users and nothing to "chat to".

If I can help by whatever (sending the html I receive, check for links to be reachable from my "bad" firefox) feel free to drop me a message. I'm here every few days, so it may take a while smiley
5 years

New chat

Let's say the new chat had all these kinks worked out and there were no issues.

Can I ask what benefits the new chat would then have over the old one?
5 years

New chat

Off-hand, compared to the old chat:

-it's got multiple chatrooms including weight gain and role play
-you can now view the number of chats remaining per 24 hours (it was always present but not visible before)
-leaving the chatroom doesn't get rid of your private chats unless you actively shut them so you can come back without accidentally clicking out and needing to use up more chats to talk to the same person
-people are now visible on the side bar in a chatroom
-anyone on your block list will be blocked from sending you a private chat request
-it works better on mobile
-you can enter the chatroom but you don't actually have to stay in any of the rooms if you don't want to, you can shut all the rooms and wait in the 'lobby' if you fancy

There might be more but that's what I can think of so far.
5 years

New chat

mjm12:
Hi
chat still not working on my google chromebook. is this just me or are others having this issue as well?

No, same with me. Using Chrome and Firefox on multiple machines, and it has not worked for me once. I always see the blank screen, 0 users, etc.
5 years

New chat

ya definitely a linux problem. Still not working. Tried looking for updates and all javascript is enabled from multiple browsers
5 years
23456   loading