Lifestyle tips

How to tell if someone has this fetish?

Ok I have this friend at school who I think might have a belly fetish aswell. When I walk by she sometimes pokes or slaps or lightly punches my belly and smiles. She also has rubbed my belly when I joke about my food baby and show it off. We also drew smiley faces around each others belly buttons, although I had a fairly tight food baby while she did it. And almost everyday she wears either a belly shirt or ties a normal shirt up to expose her tummy even when it's freezing. She also giggles when I sometimes return the favor and touch her belly. She isn't fat btw she just has one of those bellies that is flat but has a very small pooch at the bottom. Do these kinda things add up to her having a belly fetish like us? Im a guy btw

Also what are the things people do when they are attracted to bellies or belly stuffing?
5 years

Tell her you are thinking of losing weight, and see if she protests or agrees.
5 years

You definitely have something going for you there!
5 years

johnxyz:
Tell her you are thinking of losing weight, and see if she protests or agrees.

The thing about that I'd I'm not fat either. I weigh 150 lbs and I'm 5 11 ish. The weight I have gained just goes to my butt and thighs. My belly is pretty small thats why when I have a food baby it really shows and she notices. So losing weight would only be a joke to her if I brought it up
5 years

Sounds like she likes you. Maybe ask her out or at least see if you can do lunch together or something. Challenge her to a food baby contest, see who can get the biggest food baby.... ooooh, next time you have a nice food baby going and she pokes it you could turn aways playfully and tell her to get her own food baby, this one is mine.... or.... make some comment about her being jealous cuz she can't make one that big...

Something that playfully opens the door to escalating it a bit. If she has some kind of belly specific interest, she'll probably take the bait. Maybe not the first time. So give her a few opportunities. It's possible she likes you too and is giving you opportunities to ask her out.
5 years

Lollipop Guilt:
I don't claim it's easy to do so, but in the end you will never know for sure if you don't ask directly.

Basically this. Asking is the only thing that works.
5 years

I am surprised you even had to ask the question.
If you want to know ask her.
If she is she will tell you if not she will tell you.
Being 24 you should know how to ask women questions.
3 years