Lifestyle tips

Hygiene

So, now that I am actually getting fatter, in a way that I actually notice, what are some things that I should really start to take into consideration when it comes to hygiene? Things that skinny people don't necessarily need to concern themselves with but fat people do?
5 years

Hygiene

from experience (not personal) I think the thing that you need to worry most about at your current size is BO and perspiration .. Use Deodorant/ antiperspirant/ talcum powder not just under your armpits, but also between thighs, in fat folds, near the crotch area and between butt-cheeks (you wanna stay away from stuff that contains alcohol and other irritants near sensitive areas) and make sure you wipe the built-up sweat in fat folds whenever you can, but I don't think you need to worry about any funky things growing there yet ... also I don't think you need to worry about any body accessibility problems yet ... smiley
Hope this helps
5 years

Hygiene

It does help, thank you! I do notice that I have to strain a little more to access certain parts of my body. The fat forming between my chest and my back is beginning to limit my arm's range of motion. It's becoming increasingly difficult to scratch my back and reach my backside. I don't have any folds as of yet, but stay tuned.
5 years

Hygiene

hehe, can't wait to see what happens! you should find yourself a feeder to help you scratch all those hard to reach areas smiley
5 years

Hygiene

Duuuuude, the struggle is real on finding a feeder. Trust, me I'd love to have one!
5 years